Merged ------> Bowie gets some Bono loving + Pics of Bono and Bowie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbi16

War Child
Bowie gets some Bono loving

Well here's a link to the piccies...uhm Charlene you still got that subscription? :mac:

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====11514&str=&styp=&sfld=&PageNum=1&lg=Y

Apparently Bono went to his concert in London.

I was making plans to see the one the night before, I can't remember exactly who but I think it was coldplay and yorn, great bill, but the world cup final was a heck of a lot more important. I even ditched my oasis tickets I had for Belfast (I know they're not very loved in the U2 community, but since Liam also got a Bono kiss I thought I'd make the connection) which I heard were one of their best ever :| if Brasil would've lost then I would be pissed.

<--- points to avatar

pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!

*clears throat* translation = 5x world champions, sorry I'm a little happy anyways enjoy the, uhm, thumbnails

Re: Bowie gets some Bono loving

mbi16 said:
<--- points to avatar

pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!!pentacampe?o!!

*clears throat* translation = 5x world champions, sorry I'm a little happy anyways enjoy the, uhm, thumbnails

:yawn: uh, yeah thanks for clogging up my cellphone IM with this same text message. hahahaha!

nah, seriously you should be proud and very very happy over the championship. :up:

MonaVox said:
WHOA Bono what a suit!

ah ah I think after all the suit bashing in with the Chirac visit Adam decided to do his shopping. Funny how he dresses better to see bowie, but completely uhm dorky *ducks rocks thrown by plebans* to see the prime minister.

Re: Bowie gets some Bono loving

mbi16 said:
Well here's a link to the piccies...uhm Charlene you still got that subscription? :mac:

Hey Marina!! I'm working on the pics right now...should be up within the hour! Thanks for the tip by the way, I didn't know those were there!

Re: Re: Bowie gets some Bono loving

Bono's American Wife said:

Hey Marina!! I'm working on the pics right now...should be up within the hour! Thanks for the tip by the way, I didn't know those were there!

LMFAO this is why I love PLEBA...:love: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Chels82 you'll soon have piccies to decorate your office with

I'm waiting right along with ya guys!!

Hey Marina. Congrats on the Brazil win! I watched the reply of the game yesterday afternoon.

Awesome!

(throw's Brazialian sodas your way.........)

Julie

:wink:

OMG!~!

Where the DUran's there too?????????????/

Btw Chels82, did you know John Taylor is going to the Who concert tonight at the HOllywood Bowl???

oktobergirl said:
OMG!~!

Where the DUran's there too?????????????/

Btw Chels82, did you know John Taylor is going to the Who concert tonight at the HOllywood Bowl???

no! i didn't know that. he's not going to fill in the bassist spot, is he??

No, he had tickets already for the show. Some guy named Palladino is going to play the bass part.

I guess this should be in the John Entwistle thread. Oh well!!

I wanted to go to the show, but I'm leaving to go to Missouri in two days and have too much to do :(

Okay, I need some help before I do the rest...can I attach more than one file at a time from my hard drive?

Attachments

• bonobowie1.jpg
    bonobowie1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 145
oops, that should have been 4 more...this is number 4 of 7

Attachments

• bonobowie4.jpg
    bonobowie4.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 130
JessicaAnn said:
:drool: :drool:

Is that the same suit from Edgie Poo's wedding (same suit, different shirt)?

It's still hot. :heart:

Nope it's not, maybe the same style, but I think the marriage one was light blue.

Thanks for the pics Charlene *bows down*

Back
Top Bottom