MERGED--> Bono's Nose :-) + bono's nose ;-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greenslimer

The Fly
bono's nose ;-)

does anyone else here think bono has one of the cutest noses ever?

i was watching some of their earlier videos yesterday and thought this. ive been a fan for a long ass time and just realized this. i know, i sound weird.. but it is quite adorable.

anyone else agree?

but lately it looks a little different.. not sure if its the sunglasses or something else.. but has he ever had a nosejob at all?someone on MTV a while back made a comment (or maybe it was a joke) that he had. it was about a year ago, i think. :-(

Last edited:
Bono's Nose :)

does anyone else here think bono has one of the cutest noses ever?

i was watching some of their earlier videos yesterday and thought this. ive been a fan for a long ass time and just realized this. i know, i sound weird.. but it is quite adorable.

anyone else agree?

i am oddly becoming a "nose fettish" person now because of him. :))))))
that side profile of his just makes me.... ahh, you get the picture. lol.

but lately it looks a little different.. not sure if its the sunglasses or something else.. but has he ever had a nosejob at all?someone on MTV a while back made a comment (or maybe it was a joke) that he had. it was about a year ago, i think. :-(

has he ever had any kind of plstic surgery before or recently?

yes I love his nose!!! I was just thinking about how perfect it is the other day:drool: I don't think b had a nose job..no way. Its probably just age, everyones features change over time.

nose.jpg
[/IMG]

Hot nose pic:drool: :drool: :drool: just a hot pic all together:drool:

I love his nose...it's so strong and masculine but not overpowering. :drool:

May sound wierd, but I'm really insecure about my own nose...he makes me feel better for some strange reason that makes no logical sense...

starsgoblue said:
I love his nose...it's so strong and masculine but not overpowering. :drool:

May sound wierd, but I'm really insecure about my own nose...he makes me feel better for some strange reason that makes no logical sense...

Nah...it's not weird...I'm insecure about mine too....yet something about him......I dunno what...:shrug:......

Oh i know EXACTLY what you mean here, believe me!!!!!!!!

He has a very sexy looking nose!!!!

The side profile looks just..............:drool: :drool: :drool:

He's totally GORGE!!!! I lurve his nose!!!!!

:lmao:

hmmm...you know, I've never thought I'd ever see the words Bono and cute nose in a sentence together. :huh:

I LOVE Bono's nose!! It was the first things about him that I was attracted to (physically speaking). His eyes and hair....with that glory of a nose....I was gone forever. :combust:

I think it gives him character. It's a somewhat of a big nose, as noses go anyway, and I think he wears it well. Some people have big noses, and you can tell when you look at them and hear them speak that they know they have a big nose. But Bono, he seems to be "Yes, I have a big nose, and isn't it sexy on me?" instead of being ashamed or self-conscious about it like others would be. In other words, he's confident about his nose.

I love it when he talks about his nose too. It makes me giggle everytime. Also, I love the way he talks about his feet. :D

Ashley said:
I LOVE "Yes, I have a big nose, and isn't it sexy on me?" instead of being ashamed or self-conscious about it like others would be. In other words, he's confident about his nose.

Actually, I think his elbows are really sexy. He needs to show them off more often! WEAR SHORT SLEEVES BONO! :drool::yes:

Re: bono's nose ;-)

greenslimer said:

Not to be rude, but have you been making a list of all the pressing issues (ie rumors) related to U2 and decided to open threads for all of them at once? (Ie. this thread, the drug use thread and the marital fidelity thread?... actually make that threads, for you also opened this lovely one)

:huh: :|

And actually, strike the part about me not wanting to be rude... :madspit:

Last edited:
I've just been ignoring them, but I wish that people would use some wisdom when they choose to start a thread. Remember that we’re talking about people here (that we’re supposed to admire, by the way).

LostAtMoon said:
I've just been ignoring them, but I wish that people would use some wisdom when they choose to start a thread. Remember that we’re talking about people here (that we’re supposed to admire, by the way).

Unfortunately, trolls will be trolls.

I think I have heard that beautiful nose referred to as a Roman nose--yes, very masculine. He can nuzzle me with it anytime.

Back
Top Bottom