MERGED-->Bono on the Today Show!!!!!!! + Today Show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
e6466986.jpg

c56772b1.jpg

f3ba1519.jpg

3ff49e77.jpg

Yea - thanks so much for these stills from the TODAY show. :yes:

And thanks for those stills of Ali in Africa. I volunteer with an organization that does humanitarian outreach in Lesotho, so Ali's interest and willingness to help the women of Lesotho REALLY TOUCHES MY HEART.

THANK YOU, ALI. :bow:

Another thank you from me as well in regards to the stills :wave:.

Jamila said:
And thanks for those stills of Ali in Africa. I volunteer with an organization that does humanitarian outreach in Lesotho, so Ali's interest and willingness to help the women of Lesotho REALLY TOUCHES MY HEART.

THANK YOU, ALI. :bow:

That's really cool, both of you helping the same group of people :up: :). Those women's lives will be better because of people like you and Ali, and everyone else who helps out with these women and with other people, too, so for that, I send :applaud:.

Angela

Thanks a lot, Angela, for your very thoughtful words.

I had a rough day and your sincere words REALLY ELEVATED my spirit. :wink:

The women of Lesotho have had it very hard and it will make a TREMENDOUS DIFFERENCE FOR GOOD for Ali Hewson and EDUN to be working in this country.

Thanks again, Moonlit_Angel - you always have something good to say about others.

And once again, THANK YOU, ALI ! :up:

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE DREAMING, IT'S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO....:yes:

Jamila said:
Thanks a lot, Angela, for your very thoughtful words.

I had a rough day and your sincere words REALLY ELEVATED my spirit. :wink:

The women of Lesotho have had it very hard and it will make a TREMENDOUS DIFFERENCE FOR GOOD for Ali Hewson and EDUN to be working in this country.

Thanks again, Moonlit_Angel - you always have something good to say about others.

And once again, THANK YOU, ALI ! :up:

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE DREAMING, IT'S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO....:yes:

You're welcome-sorry to hear you had a rough day :hug:. And thanks for your kind words in return :).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom