MERGED --> Bono on the cover of Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I scanned 'em in, my scanner is crappo and I seem to have cut some off - sorry;

Q7.jpg

^ Outer cover wotsit

OMG!!! I didn't come on the forum for some days because I studied...
and now I find all this beautiful photos!!! :drool: :drool:
thanks everyone!!! :D

:shifty: Am I nuts because I have four different pictures of the same moment?

:drool: I hope I can find this mag, what date does it come out?

Yep, we were shocked to see him smoking the night we met him in Auckland!! He came out for a smoke....it threw us initially because we were like "But Larry doesn't smoke!!!!".....sad to say it's true ladies.....sniff sniff.....But DAMN he's still mighty fine looking!!! :faint:

JCOSTER said:
Ok, Ok, I think by now everyone knows I'm a ahemmm Bono girl....but Larry is looking freakin' hot in these pictures!!! :drool:

:bump: No!!! I'M THE BONO GIRL!!!!! Mwahahaha.....but I like a little Larry on the side now after my encounter!!!

Mwahahahaha

hmmm...ok.....I think that'll work....but what happens if I ever come to see you and he's there too???????

I'm a straight guy and all... but damn, Larry looks cool as hell in those pictures. Seriously, I think I might add him with Johnny Depp to my 2-man list of "man crushes" :shifty:

I wonder if the band are trying out a new look - notice how they're wearing more elegant clothes (well ok, Adam is wearing leather) as opposed to their Bomb era look?

Are these scans from the same magazine? I will try to buy it, but I don't think it's out here yet. Those photos are really amazing. I have never seen Larry smoking, seriously. Those are four pretty fine men. Thanx a lot for the scans!!!

Back
Top Bottom