MERGED ----> Bono Look alikes pics + Bono look alikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 God said:
No, YOU are...you don't even know me or who I am...

Let's just end this peace...

On another note...props to all the Bono guys out there:

Danno from Elevaion
Tom from 2U
Joe from Electrical Storm
Peval from Desire
Ty from Seatte

You all rock!

Tony
uf2 dot com

Don't forget about Bono B Jones from LA's Joshua Tree band....
www.U2JT.com

Bono look alikes

Greetings to ALL, I'm new so bare with me. My name is Laird, I portray Bono in the NYC U2 Tribute PRIDE-The U2 Show. I feel that the Bravado over "Who is the most Bono of the Faux Bonos..." is just silly and NOT in keeping with the spirit of Bono or U2. WHO CARES?! I was born with this face, GOD gave me this voice and I'm lucky enough to share this with THE U2 FANS. If I look or sound more like Bono than some other than THAT'S for someone other than me to decide. I'm NOT that full of myself... nor should anyone else be. The music of U2 is meant to pull people together, NOT tear them apart. Let's ALL try to remember that. In the name of love....
Laird Pride-The U2 Show

Oh was the repeat SNL on? I love how Ferrell grabbed the camera like Bono did when he was on (when singing Vertigo, I believe)... Good - and funny - imitation. :)

Are we going to get all emotional again? Okay, hang on, lemme get focused here. Here we go...I'm feeling it.....it's almost here.....and
drama.gif
.....there it is!

BONO'ppetit said:
Are we going to get all emotional again? Okay, hang on, lemme get focused here. Here we go...I'm feeling it.....it's almost here.....and
drama.gif
.....there it is!

oooooh...I'll start popping the corn:hyper:

Drama:love:

:eyebrow: " No not again...." just speaking my mind. Nothing more, nothing less.... Don't worry. I've just been reading what you all have to say and figured I'd add my 2 cents. (you can resume rolling your eyes now.......) :yes: L/B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom