MERGED ----> Bono Look alikes pics + Bono look alikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niamh_Saoirse said:
Maybe because his ego is too big and doesn't fit in one single person?
lolkicking.gif
Okay, I took another look. I'm REALLY trying to see it, but his jowls are too wide to look like Bono and that's all I can see, hard as I try not to. Aren't there any good look-alikes out there for crying out loud! SOMEONE must've seen one. :|

OK Guys...before this starts gettin really ugly, just wanted to tell you that it WASNT Tony who posted that original reply..apparently someone got a hold of his password and well...you saw what happened. Just thought I'd clear that up...

Peace

BonoBabe40 said:
OK Guys...before this starts gettin really ugly, just wanted to tell you that it WASNT Tony who posted that original reply..apparently someone got a hold of his password and well...you saw what happened. Just thought I'd clear that up...

Peace

Well, if he ´doesn´t want people to think his ego is out of control, he should be more careful with this passwords and all that stuff.

Hey, guys...in regards to the rude comments about Tony...he IS a member here, and there are rules about not personally attacking other members. So...be nice.

Bonochick said:
Hey, guys...in regards to the rude comments about Tony...he IS a member here, and there are rules about not personally attacking other members. So...be nice.
Why is it that when someone expresses an opinion that someone else doesn't agree with--even when it's in a civil, respectable way--they're accused of being rude? Unless it's rude to disagree with someone, there was absolutely nothing rude said here.

Was it rude to say the dimensions of the face weren't right? That his jowls were too wide to look like Bono? That it was the first thing I noticed that told me it wasn't him? No. No one was attacked here.

BONO'ppetit said:
Why is it that when someone expresses an opinion that someone else doesn't agree with--even when it's in a civil, respectable way--they're accused of being rude? Unless it's rude to disagree with someone, there was absolutely nothing rude said here.

It's not about expressing opinions. It's about being rude.

BONO'ppetit said:

Was it rude to say the dimensions of the face weren't right? That his jowls were too wide to look like Bono? That it was the first thing I noticed that told me it wasn't him? No. No one was attacked here.

I never said that was rude. However...THIS was:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Maybe because his ego is too big and doesn't fit in one single person?

Am I supposed to feel bad and weep b'c this post got starred and destarred? What are we here, kindergarteners? LMAO I quit carring about stars in grade school.
derrr.gif

Bonochick said:

It's not about expressing opinions. It's about being rude.

I never said that was rude. However...THIS was:

Excuse me but much ruder things have been said in this forum before and no one has done anything about it.

Please tell me how that statement means being rude. People say Bono has a big ego all the time and no one considers that a rude thing.

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:

Excuse me but much ruder things have been said in this forum before and no one has done anything about it.

Please tell me how that statement means being rude. People says Bono has a big ego all the time and no one considers that a rude thing.
clap.gif

huh?

Someone told me about this thread and I when I actually saw it, I was sickened. Why would someone ask to see a Bono lookalike, and by the way, its called "lookalike" not "lookexactlylike", if you want that, than this is not the place for that. There are plenty millions of Bono pics on here to get you off honey...I think the lookalikes are on "Even Better Than The Real Thing" or whatever its called...

But what gets me is that how peolpe on this thread are so combative, almost violent in a way, that's OK if you're all about that, but let me clue you all in...I AIN'T...

I have a great life and a great band that I sing in called Unforgettable Fire in New York City. If you think my jowls are just too wide to sing in this band, I'll pay for you to come out and see us next time we play NYC at BB King in Times Square...the last tme we played there we sold it out. But who cares...all you care about is finding someone who looks like Bono to the tee...good luck! What kills me is that I am friends with all of the Bono guys in ALL of the U2 Tributes and we ALL get along just fine..it wasn't until I saw this thread that made me want to never come to this forum again. That's right SICY, pull this MF off because its a joke.

I really don't care who stole my password or what, to me its all about the music, and I've been a fan for over 23 years...its what I'm all about...

Cheers...

Tony

No, YOU are...you don't even know me or who I am...

Let's just end this peace...

On another note...props to all the Bono guys out there:

Danno from Elevaion
Tom from 2U
Joe from Electrical Storm
Peval from Desire
Ty from Seatte

You all rock!

Tony
uf2 dot com

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Please tell me how that statement means being rude. People say Bono has a big ego all the time and no one considers that a rude thing.

Mods are only human. If you ever see a rude comment, please use the function to "Report A Post". I hate how people always say that they see things like that going on and complain that nothing was said. Well, if you saw it and saw that no mod had tended to it...tell us! We can't monitor every single post and catch every rude comment. I happened to catch this one, so I pointed it out.

The comment is rude no matter who you say it about...whether it be Bono or whatever. Would I reprimand someone for saying Bono has a big ego? No. Why? He's not a member here. He's a celebrity. Unfortunately, that's how it is in society: people can slag off on celebrities a lot easier than everyday folks like themselves.

It goes both ways. If someone had told you the thought you needed another person because your ego was too big to fit into one, I would reprimand them as well.

If you want to discuss this any further with me, please do so in private.

No problem.

No hard feelings either, Flavia. You're a sweet person. Just explaining where I'm coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom