MERGED ----> Bono in Suzanne Doyle's babydoll dress! + Oh ladies!+rolling stone pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Banshee Breeze

Babyface
Bono pic...in Suzanne Doyle's babydoll dress!!

There's a three page spread in the New Rolling Stone (Simpsons on cover). It's called "Bono's Scrapbook" and it's got some Zoo TV tour pics with explanations by Bono. I have seen all but the one in Suzanne's dress, thought maybe you all haven't either. It was taken at his house during a party after the tour and he's standing next to the bed talking on the phone.

"And I have no idea what I am doing in her frock. And I have no idea who I might be calling. I might be calling my wife Ali for some aspirin"

Just a head's up for everyone. Wish I had a scanner for this one. (oh yeah, the bath tub pic is in there too plus the pool shot with Eli)

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP

I JUST GOT IT AND HAD NO IDEA BONO WAS IN IT

IT HAS THE ENTIRE PICTURE OF THEM IN DRAG THE ONE WHERE BONO LOOKS LIKE MACPHISTO!

OMG OMG OMG!

I AM SCANNING THEM RIGHT NOW!

YES!!!
U2 ARE IN A MAGAZINE THAT I CAN WALK TO SOMEWHERE THAT CARRIES IT!!!
:dance:

I got a ride to B and N last Friday and they STILL. do not have the November Q.

Here you go ladies! :drool: :drool: :drool:

898.jpg

This one is very useful... ?_?
897.jpg

It's in his house...he said something about calling Ali for some tylenol...it was after an all night party...

Basically the article had about 10 photos and bono was commenting on each photo...

It had the one of him in the oxygen mask, explaining that he was basically on a respirator all day before and after the live shows because his voice was so wrecked...it's an oxygen treatment for his vocal chords. He said that's why the guys like to tour so much because he can't talk when on the respirator! LOL! Poor guy.

WTF???

I haven't even gotten the last issue of Rolling Stone in the mail, let alone this one! :rant:

*glues self to mailbox*

*tries to leave to go find incriminating evidence to blackmail the mailman so he will bring me my stuff more promptly*

*remembers I can't because I glued myself to mailbox*

*thinks I should have thought this out more carefully*

Bonochick said:
*glues self to mailbox*

*tries to leave to go find incriminating evidence to blackmail the mailman so he will bring me my stuff more promptly*

:lmao:

:ohmy: Larry makes a really pretty girl! :lol:

Bonochick said:
WTF???

I haven't even gotten the last issue of Rolling Stone in the mail, let alone this one! :rant:

*glues self to mailbox*

LMAO!!!!! You're too much BC!!!!!

That Bono bed makes me just imagine him inside of it, a hungover Bono in a frock near a big cozy bed. Yummmmmmm!!!!:drool:

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Here you go ladies! :drool: :drool: :drool:

This one is very useful... ?_?
897.jpg

You know, the sad thing is that Larry actually looks REALLY good like that...

Why do you think he tries so hard to be so manly? ;) Because he's a pretty boy and he knows it.

SEE LARRY??? IF YOU'RE READING THIS, WE'VE FIGURED YOU OUT!!! HAHAHA!!! :evil: :D

And you should cross-dress more often. ;)

~Bona

Bonavoix said:
Why do you think he tries so hard to be so manly? ;) Because he's a pretty boy and he knows it.

that was always my theory...try to make up for the prettiness by being extra-tough. he probably would have gotten his ass kicked in school otherwise.

Ok, first of all, when I was at Target tonight, the only RS they had was the one with that naked girl on it.

Second, the pic of Bono in the dress makes me want to post a poll: Where would you most like to BITE that man!? But that would be an embarassing poll to post. The Interference boys would laugh. (I would vote for the right side of his chin. Then his neck, towards the front. I won't say what the third choice is.)

The dress pic also makes me want to do something else, but my husband isn't home right now. :mac:

Back
Top Bottom