MERGED ----> Bono in Naomi's birthday party + Latest Bono pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, I always wondered that too. I have enough trouble avoiding my ex here at school, and it must be worse if one of your band mates is friends with them. I'm sure they must cross paths sometme, it's inevitable....but what do they say to each other?:eyebrow: :scratch:

I've heard from interviews that Naomi and Adam are on good terms and talk sometimes

From a Oct, 2000 interview in NME:

Interviewer: Still friends with Naomi, Adam?
Adam: Yes. We still talk. (enormous grin)

I think that if there was animosity between the two of them, the other band members would distance themselves from her out of respect and loyalty to Adam.

Latest Bono pictures

bono01.jpg

:cute:

bono_nelly01.jpg

bono_naomi01.jpg

The first one *sigh* I was just getting ready to post that in the watermark thread! How exquisitely lovely! His eye gazing and glittering through his shades, his smooth, beautiful face stuck at just the right angle to adore his features, his chin, jawline, and sexy neck! :drool: That gorgeous, touchable, pretty black hair curling against his neck :cute: This is extremely Bonolicious! :flirt:

bono01.jpg

U2Kitten said:
The first one *sigh* I was just getting ready to post that in the watermark thread! How exquisitely lovely! His eye gazing and glittering through his shades, his smooth, beautiful face stuck at just the right angle to adore his features, his chin, jawline, and sexy neck! :drool: That gorgeous, touchable, pretty black hair curling against his neck :cute: This is extremely Bonolicious! :flirt:

bono01.jpg

:tongue: :tongue: mmmm that pic is just crying out to have it's watermark removed :drool: I'm at work at the mo, but if no one has done it by the time I get home I'll have a go!

Lu
:wave:

speaking of his HAT!!!

source

Bono pays ?1,000 to fly favourite hat to Italy

Bono reportedly splashed out ?1,000 to have his trilby flown first class to Italy.

The U2 singer had forgotten to pack his favourite hat for a charity gig with Luciano Pavarotti.

So he organised an epic journey to ensure it arrived safely from England, reports The Sun.

First a cab took the hat to Gatwick Airport from West London, running up a ?100 fare and tip.

Once there, stewards collected the trilby and put it on Monday's 1.40pm British Airways flight to Bologna, costing Bono ?442.

But even though it had its own first class seat, flight attendants were concerned it would go missing or get squashed so they moved it into the cockpit.

On touch-down, a ?150 hired driver grabbed the hat and sped to Modena, Pavarotti's home town and the venue for the concert.

An insider told The Sun: "Including ?200 insurance and tips, he spent about ?1,000 flying it out - but that's nothing compared to the amount he'll have raised on the night."

Story filed: 08:12 Wednesday 28th May 2003

Yes it is! THANK YOU Bammo! :bow: I just posted it on the watermark thread, I was hoping you'd see it! He's GORGEOUS! I can't wait until you get home from work! :hyper: That's going to be my prize pic and I'm going to make an avatar out of it! He looks so beautiful, as good as he did young. :love:

While I'm begging, can somebody please make stills of the video where he's singing with Pavarotti AFTER he took his hat off? Anybody?

U2Kitten said:
Yes it is! THANK YOU Bammo! :bow: I just posted it on the watermark thread, I was hoping you'd see it! He's GORGEOUS! I can't wait until you get home from work! :hyper:

no problem. I just wish I had photoshop here on my comp at work. :mad: sooo frustrating. I'm just sitting here bored when I could be doing something useful ie. staring at bono :tongue: (which, incidently, I am looking forward to doing. Relieves the stress after a long boring day at work!)

That pic really is beautiful though, isn't it! It's making me feel decidedly :hyper: :combust: :ohmy: :censored: :censored: :tongue:

TeeHee, Olive has posted pics of this on the "latest Bono pics" thread! :) Here!

bono01.jpg

bono_naomi01.jpg

bono_nelly01.jpg

oliveu2cm said:
speaking of his HAT!!!

source

Bono reportedly splashed out ?1,000 to have his trilby flown first class to Italy.

The U2 singer had forgotten to pack his favourite hat for a charity gig with Luciano Pavarotti.

So he organised an epic journey to ensure it arrived safely from England, reports The Sun.

First a cab took the hat to Gatwick Airport from West London, running up a ?100 fare and tip.

Once there, stewards collected the trilby and put it on Monday's 1.40pm British Airways flight to Bologna, costing Bono ?442.

But even though it had its own first class seat, flight attendants were concerned it would go missing or get squashed so they moved it into the cockpit.

On touch-down, a ?150 hired driver grabbed the hat and sped to Modena, Pavarotti's home town and the venue for the concert.

An insider told The Sun: "Including ?200 insurance and tips, he spent about ?1,000 flying it out - but that's nothing compared to the amount he'll have raised on the night."

:lmao: That is *so* awesome!!! :lmao:

And the pics are amazing!!! :drool:

oliveu2cm said:
speaking of his HAT!!!

source

OMG :lol: What a goober!! :lmao:

oliveu2cm said:
speaking of his HAT!!!

source

Wouldn't it have been easier (and cheaper) to buy a new hat? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom