MERGED ----> Bono in Naomi's birthday party + Latest Bono pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is the pic Bammo dewatermarked! :flirt:

2003beauty.jpg

About that hat thing, for that price, couldn't one of us at least have rode along?! ;)

SpanishEyes21 said:
I found this pic of Bono at naomi's birthday party

Bono_030526.jpg
Bono: Nooooo, Edge, I did not steal your hat! *aside, to assistant* Quick, someone fly my green one out, ASAP. Buy it a first class seat if you have to.

And...um...
:combust::hyper::faint:
I think I have a new favorite pair of Bonoshades...

Last edited:
I think the sites they came from blocked the links :grumpy:

I've been thinking about that hat thing, and after looking at the actual article, I don't believe it. The hat they have a pic of and describe isn't the white straw hat, it's that black one from Sweetest Thing! The story claims he wouldn't go on without it, but he went on in a GREEN hat! So it doesn't make sense. I think it was made up. The Sun doesn't have much credibility anyway, read the "what's wrong with this pic" thread about the pic that wasn't even really him! (in that and the hat story, they seem hung up on thinking he still sports the Sweetest Thing look which he only had in the latter half of '98, shows they don't pay much attention to Bono like we do! ) So even though it's funny I don't think the hat story is true, and I'm glad. I'd hate to think he'd really do that!

They probably didn't expect anyone to know the difference, or to check out the Pavarotti pics and see he wore a green hat. But WE know better!;)

I don't believe the hat story, either. The article claimed that the hat was black and the hat he was wearing in Modena was that olive thing. Plus it's the same publication that had that bogus pic of Bono and Ali and John. I should know what the real people looked like since that's my avatar. I couldn't resist putting a baby in my avatar. :lol: :lol:
On with the show..............:drool:

Back
Top Bottom