MERGED --> Bono blindfolded during BTBS? + A kneeling, blindfolded Bono on eBay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's Doll said:
I love what Bono is trying to say in this picture. The whole world needs our love & help. (& yes, Bono, please crawl around like a cat in Atlanta, I know I will be purring.) :wink:

I'll be in Atlanta, too, so I also hope he crawls around like a cat when I'm in GA. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

So he used this as a bandana during Love & Peace, took it off for Sunday bloody sunday and than used it as a blindfold during Bullet right??

I listened to the gig on mp3 and I assumed he was blindfolded during the fly, because just after Zoo station (and before The Fly) he says "he's back.... and he's blind"
What did he mean by this then??Could someone please shed some light on that?

New ones thanks to Esther :drool:

e79fe9c2.jpg
3c72ba33.jpg
7fcd22e5.jpg
U2

greety said:
So he used this as a bandana during Love & Peace, took it off for Sunday bloody sunday and than used it as a blindfold during Bullet right??

I listened to the gig on mp3 and I assumed he was blindfolded during the fly, because just after Zoo station (and before The Fly) he says "he's back.... and he's blind"
What did he mean by this then??Could someone please shed some light on that?

I thought he kept it on through SBS, but now I don't remember :reject:. I don't think he was wearing it during The Fly (at least in San Diego).

Wow, Bono really has a thing for blindness lately. I don't mind, the more he's blindfolded, the sexier :faint: :censored:

But I do hope he hasn't blinded his character of The Fly, that would be, well, sad :(

of course, showing us his bare eyes would be beautiful :love: Does he go without the shades much this tour so far?

Last edited:
Cool down mama..... :drool:

Theres something really sexy about seeing Bono, who has a huge ego, blindfolded and vulnerable
And on his knees :combust:
Dont you just wanna - :censored: nevermind!

In one of the above pics he looks just like dracula from van helsing

U2Kitten said:
Wow, Bono really has a thing for blindness lately. I don't mind, the more he's blindfolded, the sexier :faint: :censored:

But I do hope he hasn't blinded his character of The Fly, that would be, well, sad :(

of course, showing us his bare eyes would be beautiful :love: Does he go without the shades much this tour so far?

No, all the pics I've seen he's had his shades on. :shrug: I guess he's keeping them on this time. :|

kellyahern said:
45336c15.jpg

a663a88e.jpg

5eefe0a6.jpg

871fb400.jpg

I don't remember whose took those pictures (apologies if I posted pics that you took :reject: )

Thank you! :bow:

Blind Bono = :faint: :combust: :censored: (I can't help it!!)

Thanks Granny for the shadeless pics, I was wondering if we'd ever see his eyes again! :love:

Billie Midol said:

No, there are not...but the sound mmmmm comes to mind...:sexywink:

That man is so sexy...what will he think of next?:love:

I know what I'm thinking of next :shifty: How about me and you rush the stage and tackle him while he can't see? ;) :macdevil: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom