MERGED --> Bono Backs Out of Frida Premiere + New Pics !! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-19-2003, 01:17 PM   #16
Refugee

Local Time: 09:08 AM
My guess is he'll be there. He's not going to miss a dinner/award in his honor! ( would you?) Hopefully he's been resting up this week and will take lots of good drugs with him to NY to make it through the dinner and the Today show. ( i would need drugs just to get through watching the Today show).

Not that there is anything funny about anyone getting hurt, but the way it is written about him injuring himself while recording makes me wonder what he was doing!!!!!!

Old 02-19-2003, 01:44 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by oktobergirl
My guess is he'll be there. He's not going to miss a dinner/award in his honor! ( would you?) Hopefully he's been resting up this week and will take lots of good drugs with him to NY to make it through the dinner and the Today show. ( i would need drugs just to get through watching the Today show).

Not that there is anything funny about anyone getting hurt, but the way it is written about him injuring himself while recording makes me wonder what he was doing!!!!!!

Gosh, I wonder how he did this myself. Ugh. The guess here is that he'll make it. He's a tough cookie, heh??

Old 02-19-2003, 04:28 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Showbiz Ireland says Bono might have a slipped disc Rumor is he was injured while recording the new album
That sucks...owie.

Oktobergirl, that is a good question-what was he doing during recording the album to have that slipped disk, assuming that's true?

Like verte76 said, he's a tough guy, he'll work it out with the bad back. He won't miss the dinner, I'm sure. Hopefully he has been resting.

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
He missed The Good Thief premiere last night-here's Ali at the premiere

She looks great. .

Angela
Old 02-19-2003, 09:44 PM   #19
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by verte76

Gosh, I wonder how he did this myself. Ugh. The guess here is that he'll make it. He's a tough cookie, heh??
I wonder as well.....I did something similar at gymnastics a few years back and it was a BITCH for almost a year, and it's still around....he must've really been jamming....

I'm sure he'll still be at the Musicares thing. After all, Dubya and/or Bill Clinton are supposed to be around (not that I personally have high opinions of either...)
Old 02-19-2003, 10:45 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:08 PM
This is not exactly the first time Bono has hurt himself. He had a dislocated shoulder on the JT tour, not to mention the chin-cutting episode when he accidentally broke the light, and God knows what else. But this just might be the worst injury. Ouch! Injuries are an occupational hazard for a performer. I hate it that this happened to Bono. No fair!
Old 02-19-2003, 11:03 PM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 01:08 PM
Wish I had helped Bono get that bad back.

(Get well soon, Bono Baby! )