MERGED --> Bono at Rally in Philly + More Bono In Philly Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convoy

Acrobat
Bono at Rally in Philly

Today I went to the rally in philly to see Bono with my friends. It was awesome. At the end I ran up and tried to get the fan that Bono used on himself. And this jerk gave it to a girl! stop thinking with your penis, I asked first! brahh. haha. Anyway. Bono was awesome. I'll upload pictures soon.

Here are some pictures from Yahoo:

r4019061398.jpg
r3632299077.jpg

capt.pahr10105162043.one_campaign_pahr101.jpg

Last edited:
:drool: I went to the rally today as well...He looks so damn GOOD! I recorded thirteen minutes of his speech and took way too many pictures. Maybe I'll be able to post some up when I get them developed!

I went as well today, Bono always gives a great rallying cry! It's also fun just watching him sit there, besides the fan thing, when he put the shirt on his head was funny, and him opening the water bottle with his teeth. It was a good day, the rally was just the right length too. Hope some of my pics come out. :p

though i'm still very upset and bummed i didn't get to go, i'm glad to hear you guys had a great time! i knew it'd be an awesome rally!! and the pics look great!! :drool:.....thanks for sharing!! :D

Wow your pictures are absolutely fantastic!!

I hope someone gives us a recap of the event. Were there a lot of people? Did it seem like a success?

oktobergirl said:
Just saw an ad that CNN will televise an interview with Bono in Philly today at 7pm PST.

Don't forget to watch, the program is on now. It should be coming up shortly!!

Back
Top Bottom