MERGED --> Bono at Rally in Philly + More Bono In Philly Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jamjar--i think i saw you there? were you in the first row? i was in about the 4th or 5th row of people. wasnt the rally GREAT! i took about 50 pics of bono but photobucket isnt cooperating with me. has anyone else had this problem?

:applaud:

Fantastic pics everyone...

... and a few from @U2.com:

data01.jpg

data02.jpg

^^Summertime in Philly, or?! Check out the sandals :sexywink:

data03.jpg

data04.jpg

^^ :cute:

data05.jpg

data06.jpg

Was it really crowded?? You all got such great pictures!! - Really wanted to go but couldn't. Is he wearing Prada sandals??? Love them - nice toes. Who is he talking to on the cell??? - Sorry so many questions.:hyper:

I wonder if anyone heard me screaming when I was there. When Bono said that he loved America I yelled out "We love you too!" haha.

Here are some pictures.

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Me said when not getting Bono's fan

I'll upload more in a few hours after I get out of school.

He rang up Senator Arlen Specter....
Channeling MacPhisto. I about broke a rib laughing...
B: "I'm here with a few friends..."
Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
B: "Okay, more than a few friends..."

I will have transcripts from the press conference and rally speech up soon. Am rolling the tapes now.

wolfeden said:
He rang up Senator Arlen Specter....
Channeling MacPhisto. I about broke a rib laughing...
B: "I'm here with a few friends..."
Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
B: "Okay, more than a few friends..."

I will have transcripts from the press conference and rally speech up soon. Am rolling the tapes now.

:lmao: :mac: Yeah, that was my favorite part! That rocked, and made up a little bit for me not being at any of the Zoo TV shows. Too damn funny. Oh, and Bono? What you've been saying about being out on the streets if the message doesn't get thru? You better mean it. :hug: Cause we're right behind you....

sd

Back
Top Bottom