MERGED ----> Bono at Charity Polo Match in Ireland + Tana per Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
iloveedge said:
I need some help. I'd like to register on that site but, I have no idea where to go :huh: Any help with that?
I'd like to register too, but I don't know how. I need some help:(

People, I told you so, the man's in Ireland!!!!

Thank you so much for the new pictures. It's so lovely to see Bono and Ali together, and I LOVE the One shirt!

Julian looks so much like his father! Ronnie Wood is ugly, and Bono is just :love: , perfect to cuddle up to. I love the One shirt, I'm so glad he's finally wearing it beyond the stage.

Thanks for the new pictures!

Val said:
Julian looks happy to be with Bono. Very sweet.

I thinking the same thing!! He looks like he is very happy to be hanging out with Bono. DId anyone notice you can see Bono's belt buckle in one of the pics above. Maybe we'll get more "tuck ins" from our man:drool:
Iwish Ali would wear something other than black, she is so gorgeous, she should flaunt it a bit!!!

onekea said:

...and I really should be glad to have the teacher of your avatar to teach me some gaelic...well let's say to teach me, and stop.
:drool: :angel:

you mean:macdevil: :sexywink: Let's form an orderly line, we all would love the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish bono would stop wearing them creeper shoes......I bet they honk:huh:

Anyone else notice Julian Lennons tiny feet in the pic? Am convinced its maybe hoofs he has

Last edited:
Don't know how to register, but scrolling through the SMALL pix will have to suffice:mad:

#397 YUUUMMMYY!!!!!
#'s 416,417 and 419:drool: :drool: :drool:
He really lives the life!!!

Where do you people get these numbers from? :huh:
I only see pictures 1 to 8 from this particular event on the site posted above.

I saw this pic on the website :

17632-12-t.jpg

Does anyone have a biggest version of this picture, please? :)

Edit: And this picture too:

17628-12-t.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:
That's Bono alright. The pics were taken when he was in Sarajevo with Ali. There are bigger versions of that pics and others in some other thread. :)
Could you give me the link of this theard? please :)

iloveedge said:
I need some help. I'd like to register on that site but, I have no idea where to go :huh: Any help with that?

You cannot register. You can only send an e-mail to the editor (e-mail-address is on the site), but I guess you have to pay in order to get a full view of the pictures.

There are some great pictures there, some of which I have never seen before.

remykler said:

Could you give me the link of this theard? please :)
I think this is it :) the huge ones are somewhere in here
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=164298&highlight=Bono+sarajevo

:crack: I knew it was a bad idea to read trough this thread again....
k I found where the link was suppsoed to be, it's not working anymore...
anyway, here's the pic :) the others are enlarged by PLEBAns and they're around the first few pages of the thread... but the 2nd pic I hven't seen before... the first one isn't enlarged I think...
bonochest2largeaq0.jpg

Last edited:
last unicorn said:
Where do you people get these numbers from? :huh:
I only see pictures 1 to 8 from this particular event on the site posted above.

Me too...:slant:
You know, last unicorn, when somebody goes crazy starting to prattle we say "dare i numeri"= literally "to give numbers"...well maybe it's what happened when they saw those beautiful new pix! :sexywink:

blm said:

you mean:macdevil: :sexywink: Let's form an orderly line, we all would love the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right, now. where do I get the accession number? Let's hope there's not so many people waiting for the course of foreign language...:bump:

Back
Top Bottom