MERGED ----> Bono and Julie Kryk in my TV Guide + show on VH1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Bono and Julie Kryk in my TV Guide

:wave: Hi PLEBA!
I found this in my TV Guide, on page 54, and it sais they are airing this special on Wednesday night 1/29, but I can't figure out what time it is on? Anyone have any more details? I have the bootleg video of this show, she was awesome up there with the boys, and it will be cool to see this on VH1!
Bono%20and%20Julie%20Kyrk.jpg

Re: Bono and Julie Kryk in my TV Guide

U2SJ said:
:wave: Hi PLEBA!
I found this in my TV Guide, on page 54, and it sais they are airing this special on Wednesday night 1/29, but I can't figure out what time it is on? Anyone have any more details? I have the bootleg video of this show, she was awesome up there with the boys, and it will be cool to see this on VH1!
Bono%20and%20Julie%20Kyrk.jpg

FROM @U2.com:

Where: VH-1 (USA)
When: 1:00 pm ET

Official description: "There are thousands of stories about regular women (and men) who would never call themselves "groupies" but have their personal tale about the one magical night they spent with their favorite rock star. "A Night With" takes viewers on a nostalgic and insightful ride into the quirks, passions, fetishes and hang-ups of their favorite rock stars as told by the people who saw it first hand."

Program includes segment on Julie Kryk, who was brought on stage to play guitar at the Las Vegas Elevation concert.

Repeats at 9 and 11 pm tonight.

Thank you! I was looking on my digital cable menu, but I was looking at 5 pm on :huh: I didn't think it would be a daytime special..... now I see it at 1pm listed on the menu, cool!
Thanks!

I was so disappointed when it didn't air last month, i started getting mad when it was just pop up videos! :mad: But i'm really excited about seeing it. Maybe i'll get some good ideas of how to get on stage to play (piano) when i go to my first concert!!!!! :D

I loved it! :yes: It was great! She is very lucky.
Did you see the look on Bono's face when she belted out that note at the end of the song? It was adorable :cute:
Go Julie! :up:

How LUCKY was she?!?!! But how incredible and how awesome!! She was so excited and did great! :)

And Bono was sure shocked when she sang out at the end...but it looked like he was pretty pleased!!

A definite dream night for sure!!!!

ugh yea

yes so i decided to view this program being sick with the flu and having no priorities at the time. and let me just say that with the acception of that canadian girl (only because she seemed really nice and is a u2 fan) to every1 else on that show: how much of a complete loser can you be?! these celebrities are just people like you and me, and if they didnt know how to write a song you would never give them a second glance as they refilled your water glass or changed your oil. please dont make me puke at what a complete ass you people are making of yourselves on national tv! it was embarrasing how much the people on that show drooled over the celebs and babbled on like idiots. im sorry if im pissing anyone off by typing this but it hurt to watch these fools ramble on further enhancing their loser status. im sorry yes its cool that you got to meet these talented people and hang around with them but unless the mesiah himself comes down and dances the waltz with you calm down.

Re: ugh yea

WierdandGilly said:
yes so i decided to view this program being sick with the flu and having no priorities at the time. and let me just say that with the acception of that canadian girl (only because she seemed really nice and is a u2 fan) to every1 else on that show: how much of a complete loser can you be?! these celebrities are just people like you and me, and if they didnt know how to write a song you would never give them a second glance as they refilled your water glass or changed your oil. please dont make me puke at what a complete ass you people are making of yourselves on national tv! it was embarrasing how much the people on that show drooled over the celebs and babbled on like idiots. im sorry if im pissing anyone off by typing this but it hurt to watch these fools ramble on further enhancing their loser status. im sorry yes its cool that you got to meet these talented people and hang around with them but unless the mesiah himself comes down and dances the waltz with you calm down.

I was thinking that, too...How little self-respect do you need to have to have sex with a member of Blink 182 (or any band, really) in front of people? For the soul reason that you would kick yourself the next day if you didn't?
And the guy Madonna called a pig...if any guy ever came up to me and asked me if I thought he was hot and would I sleep with him, I would probably laugh right in his face.
On the other hand...Julie is my new hero! So lucky. So talented. I'm so jealous! Bono's expression was priceless, and his song was great, especially, "She likes the Edge better..."

Back
Top Bottom