MERGED --> Any zootopian around here? + Come Talk To Me!!!! I Miss The Zoo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
334%3C9%3B9523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3A%3A35965ot1lsi

:laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

flaming june said:
What was this thread about again? :lol:

Oh, yes, Zootopia. I post there too under the same name. I doesn't compare with Interference as a forum, I mean is not very user friendly, but the girls on the Larry folder are really cool and I have very good friends there. There are a lot of wackos on the GD folder and some of the other folders, so I avoid them like the plague!

I post and have fun in both... like FJ, I mainly hang in the Larry Folder on Zootopia.

Was a Zootopian first, but FJ introduced me to Interference recently...and I :heart: this place! :D

Thank you FJ!!! :hug:

Hi Minx, I think alot of the people from the Zoo are in PLEBA so I'm going to move this thread there :wave:

Hi Minx, aren't you an Edge girl? Well I am, I miss the old Zoo also:sad: but oh well what can you do about it now.

I hung out here most of the time though, but still, I miss the old zoo.

You will love it here Minx, I promise:yes:

Thanks Ladies! Yes Spanish...I am indeed an Edger...(closet Bonoist though) I'm still trying to hunt up the rest of my friends...the zoo was really a family and I miss it alot...I am glad to be here though...

The Minx said:
Thanks Ladies! Yes Spanish...I am indeed an Edger...(closet Bonoist though) I'm still trying to hunt up the rest of my friends...the zoo was really a family and I miss it alot...I am glad to be here though...

Hi Minx! I remember you from the Edge folder- yeah, it was great! This place is great also, but in a different way. Don't worry, there'll be plenty of Edge in here as well:drool: :edge: :tongue: :love: :bono: and Bono yeah!

Back
Top Bottom