MERGED ----> Ali! + Ali Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if these 2 are repeats. But i think they are different from the rest.

downingst2.jpg

gangs00.jpg

Last edited:
I want that jean skirt and leather boot outfit! She looks so cute!!!

What a cool area here...lots of lovely photos of such an amazing couple...I hope for many more happy years for them. :)

Last edited:
I was surfing the net when I came across this particular article. :eyebrow:

ali.jpg

Category: Aries Celebrity
Subject: Ali Hewson

My goodness it?s a year round! So what has changed in the life of Ms Hewson? Well there are more accolades in the cabinet- for her husband. To an extent she has kept up with postcards, models and children in the productive stakes. But does she know the Noble Prize will be sitting there before too long? This calls for drastic measures surely! Perhaps Sellafield will close after all (please God). On the back of her husband this woman gets things done. She is now established as a force to be reckoned with- on the home front at least. Apparently she bites too. So you would have to be nice to her. Next time there is a worthy cause in the offing be sure to rally round and part with some cash. Has she never heard of chequebooks?

For Week Beginning 30th March 2002
All Arians are feisty tenacious beings. If they want something done they want it done yesterday. This energy is pioneering and competitive. Mess with it at your own peril. An arian does not like to lose out or be last at anything. They are masters of focus and manipulation. Ali Hewson is someone who channels her fiery nature into charity work, family life and supporting her husband?s career. For Ali this will be a year of change and reflection. She will cope as always on her own terms. There will be success politically and socially. But there is no need for her to worry about Sellafield. That is one disaster that will not happen. Family life will continue to preoccupy her and her privacy will be maintained. Her independent spirit will cope with any unexpected events. A good year financially.

What a sweet lady she is!
I used to think Andrea Corr was one of the prettiest Irish girls I'd seen. Ali was even prettier in the late 80's.

Where are the Zootv era piccies?? I have'nt noticed any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom