MERGED ----> Ali! + Ali Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
adamswildhoney said:
:heart: ^ :cute:

Is Ali crying???? :eyebrow:

:scratch: I didn't think so, I think she just has her hand by her face :) Maybe her chin itches? :)

miss-us, those pics are from www.reflexnews.com

you have to register for that site, but there's really not much there that we haven't seen before, just the three pics above

:wave:

edit: isn't it cute the way his arm is around her in alot of the pics? :cute:

kellyahern said:
some more cheering up :) - I hope things work out Liv :hug:

Thanx, Kelly! I love new Bono + Ali pics, they are always my favorites. But now they're starting to have a reverse effect b/c they're making me miss my boyfriend, lol. I'm hopeless...

kellyahern said:
edit: isn't it cute the way his arm is around her in alot of the pics? :cute:

:yes:.

Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic
But now they're starting to have a reverse effect b/c they're making me miss my boyfriend, lol. I'm hopeless...

Aw...:( :hug:.

Hey, at least you have a boyfriend to miss. These pictures make me want a boyfriend.

Also, hope your financial situation gets cleared up soon. :).

Angela

339596%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23234874%3A87%3C9ot1lsi

Wow, Kelly, I have nothing of value to add to this thread besides that your pics are great! Especially the ones with the entire family. If we didn't know who Bono was, we'd probably think they were like any other normal family, enjoying a boatride.

As for my financial situation, I'm really screwed big time! I think I'll be paying student loans until I'm 80, or win the lottery, or marry a rich man, which won't happen since my boyfriend is not rich and neither of us can afford to get married....see? I'm screwed!

Cheers to Bono and Ali! May they live loan-free and happily ever after!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
As for my financial situation, I'm really screwed big time! I think I'll be paying student loans until I'm 80, or win the lottery, or marry a rich man, which won't happen since my boyfriend is not rich and neither of us can afford to get married....see? I'm screwed!

:(. That sucks.

Too bad I'm dirt poor and live nowhere near you, otherwise I'd try and find a way to help you out.

Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic
Cheers to Bono and Ali! May they live loan-free and happily ever after!

Hear, hear! :).

Angela

Ali - Elegant, Beautiful, Charming, Intelligent, Street Wise, Stylish, Interesting, Sincere, Genuine, caring filled with her own charisma and bono well he is fortunate enough to be the one who compliments her....... A real woman.............the silent partner encouraging and listening behind the man's voice.... the tower of strength through stormy seas.... caring for the wounded ego, picking up the pieces.... drying the tears..... healing the soul and spirit.....making the night safe with a million stars to wish upon and the sun shine on a dreary day............

Last edited:
halo jones said:
Ali - Elegant, Beautiful, Charming, Intelligent, Street Wise, Stylish, Interesting, Sincere, Genuine, caring filled with her own charisma and bono well he is fortunate enough to be the one who compliments her....... A real woman.............the silent partner encouraging and listening behind the man's voice.... the tower of strength through stormy seas.... caring for the wounded ego, picking up the pieces.... drying the tears..... healing the soul and spirit.....making the night safe with a million stars to wish upon and the sun shine on a dreary day............

That was lovely, Halo :D

:wink: Gosh! A Beautiful woman for a beautiful man! Ahhh, I love that last one with Ali on Bono's lap! And i really admire her sense of style-like altra femine/classy/sexy!Makes me want to start singing.."I am woman.."!:up: ;)

halo jones said:

:cute: :yes: :up: :).

Let's hear it for Ali! *Raises can of pop for toast*

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom