MERGED ----> Ali! + Ali Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsSpringsteen said:
A very small pic from that Christy Moore tribute last month. I like it because it looks like she's wearing gloves. She looks gorgeous as usual...

Roche&Hewson.jpg

I have to have that dress! :shifty:

anyway, before they kiss the second time, it looks like he's saying "Did you have a good time?" (he has a big smile) and she nods, smiling, and says something and then they kiss :cute:

and it's not just a peck either, it went on for a few seconds :lol:

anyway, Bono's reaction is kinda cute -

PDVD_064.bmp

PDVD_207.bmp

PDVD_208.bmp

he follows her offstage I'm assuming (before the band goes back out onstage for "40" ).

PDVD_214.bmp

PDVD_216.bmp

that's all for that part :wave: I wish the pics were bigger, photobucket doesn't seem to like .bmp as much as .jpg :( They were originally a little bigger, so if anyone wants to enlarge them a little after you save them, it might turn out okay :huh:

don't worry souly, I didn't forget about the US festival stills (Larry in shorts :drool: ) , I promise I'll get to those later

Last edited:
pop marter said:
Where did you find it? I'd love to see it on video.

:reject:

I was bad, I got it off of ebay :(

I'm sorry, I had a weak ebay moment :sad:

I know buying boots off of ebay is bad, I should know better, please don't flame me :( I just saw it and wasn't thinking . . . :crazy:

I wish I could copy it for you guys, but I don't have the equipment to copy DVDs or VCDs. I'm sure it will show up on the trade thread eventually :)

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

Haha, so I noticed. I was just gonna say something about that. :D.

:cute:...

These stills are adorable, kellyahern!

Lucky Ali...

Angela

Exactly what I was thinking :cute: How precious and priceless! Thank you very much Kelly and Queen Bee! :bow: Those pics are so cute!!! That GIF of him running his hands through his hair is making me :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom