MERGED --> Adam in Bass Player Magazine + that bass player(hotie)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
64dd7e91.jpg

:combust: OMG!! What a way to start 2006! Thank you so much for posting these pics Kelly! I really have to find this magazine.:drool:

Thank God for Kellyahern. Not only does she save a very uncomfortable thread but she posts the HOTTEST pictures ever!!!
Thankyou soooo much:drool:

I can't find this mag anywhere here... could someone buy it for me and send it, I'll cover all cost of course. If someone is willing to help please email carof_77(at)hotmail.com
thanks

Hey! I'm mostly a lurker around here (sneaking in from work), but I had to say a big THANK YOU to kellyahern for posting those pics! I've got the mag, but I was hoping someone would make scans for wallpaper/iconning purposes. And now here they are!

Hey u2forlife :hug: I am at work and we are not allowed to IM:mad: Could you shoot me an email or if it is concerning the trip and it is not private you could post on the Hawaii thread.

Thanks babe:wink:

Dachelle said:
Hey! I'm mostly a lurker around here (sneaking in from work), but I had to say a big THANK YOU to kellyahern for posting those pics! I've got the mag, but I was hoping someone would make scans for wallpaper/iconning purposes. And now here they are!
hey there :waves:
this is Bonoaddicted from LJ ^^
did you get the things I emailed you?
you should stay around here for some time... it's really nice here... and the people are fine and very nice, and not that insane as I am.... :D

Thanks for the welcome, Galeongirl and Carmelu2fan! And yes, I did get the things you e-mailed me - thanks so much! Please let me know when you get the mag - it should be either the end of this week or early next week if the post office estimate was correct.

My connection at home is terrible, so I'm limited to looking in from work, but I'll try to hang out here a little more. This is such a fabulous forum!

I'm still waiting :D but in the meantime I enjoy myself here ... now the only thing I need is a Drummer Mag with Larry and then I have all four of the boys on a cover :D

I was just thinking that! I had Time and The Word and Bass Player all laid out on my table, and I thought it was sad that Larry wasn't on a cover to complete the set.

Dachelle said:
I was just thinking that! I had Time and The Word and Bass Player all laid out on my table, and I thought it was sad that Larry wasn't on a cover to complete the set.
sadly, everyones favorite stick-smasher isn't that into publicity... :) for me it'd be Rolling stone/ Watch mag, total Guitar and Bass player tho ^^

Wow, those pix are amazing!:drool: I know why I love Adam so much :wink:
@ Galeongirl: Do you have MSN or ICQ? Maybe we could chat sometime

IrishThunder said:
wow, as someone whose knowledge of the BASS ends with Adam Clayton plays it that interview was like reading Japanese!
I finally found a copy yesterday, and yeah, you're right, I barely understood what I read! And just think, I used to want to be a bass player from age 8 to 14 :giggle:

irishdove said:
I finally found a copy yesterday, and yeah, you're right, I barely understood what I read! And just think, I used to want to be a bass player from age 8 to 14 :giggle:

heh I got my copy today.. and it was in bubble wrap paper :D so I enjoyed first reading it, and then I popped all the bubbles :D yes I am soooo childish
I did understand most of it... only the technical things ... I was like ... :huh:

Back
Top Bottom