* Mercy Wallpaper Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thelaj

Refugee
I remember one of the guys here making a Mercy wallpaper but I lost the link to it, and I would really like it, or any artwork anyone has made for Mercy.

As I recall, it was Bono with angel's wings...thanks

I think you have to ask it in the wallpaper topic tho... but you mean for the song mercy(Bside ABOY)??? I love that song!

I mean for "inexplicably kicked of Bomb Mercy" which does indeed put the blue back in my eye. Not the bside to ABOY...I don't think I've heard that, do you mean Ave Maria? I'm confused :(

I created this a while ago, not sure if that's the one?

mercywallp.jpg

Yes! Just like that...I have only seen a couple round here and I think its a shame since its a song which inspires such strong feelings with people here. As well as that it creates a sonic landscape like so few recent U2 songs have.
I like that one btw...

After a long time searching I also found...
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138410&perpage=15&pagenumber=18

Which I like as well, but these appear to be the low res versions. My screen resolution is 1280x800 (wide aspect), and while I'm reasonably competant with Photoshop and PaintShop Pro..I can't stretch&crop these images very effectively...

Well, anymore Mercy wallpapers would be appreciated.
Oh, and one last thing, any minimalistic (red, black, grey, white) HTDAAB/Vertigo wallpapers would also be cool.

Thanks..I'm new to PLEBA so its all a bit of a whirl at the moment lol..

Back
Top Bottom