MelPop's story = phony, I just found out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2SoHotGroupie1

Babyface
Wait! There's something not right about this!... I don't know... but, there seems to be some exaggeration within the plot lines of MelPop's story.... especially the kissing part

MelPop, I have nothing against her, but SERIOUSLY, do you expect us to believe that you actually KISSED BONO for what?? T---E---N s-e-c-o-n-d-s?! C'mon!! Think about it people, what would ALISON have said about that, if she ever freakin' found out!! REMEMBER THIS: IF BONO was pulling shit like that, on total strangers, Alison would have left him YEARS ago!

All I am saying is

I know that some of you readers who read MelPop's story had that little voice in the back of their heads saying, "that's really cool! but...it cannot POSSIBLY be true?! maybe... maybe not?" The truth is, out of social society studies, it is what we all WANT to believe (i admit it, i wish that kissing scene happened for a total literally watch-timing "10 seconds", and the hard face twist... mmmmmm.. but...) the fact that BONO, a considered SUPERSTAR, to be kissing the typical people like you and me.

I am NOT IMPLYING THAT MEL Pop is a liar, but it's just I only believe FRAGMENTs of her story. the only part I don't believe is the Kissing scene, and some other shocking elements.

THINK ABOUT IT!!! BONO HAS CHILDREN AT HOME, AND WHY WOULD HE KISS ANY OTHER WOMAN, at all, WHILE HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL WIFE OF HIS OWN, AND CHILDREN he cares about?! Those people mean the world to him, HIS FAMILY. I believe that some of the elements of the story is implying that BONO is a CHEATER. (?) yes, but I KNOW THAT's NOT TRUE.. or ALI would have left him in '92. He's had such a successful marriage for a long time, and Alison is not dumb... she is a very STRONG and intelligent person.

Were you in the back of the car SoHotGroupie? No.

Bono is a big flirt & has kissed a lot of girls. Bono knew that Melpop had rolled around onstage with him and she looks like a young Ali, so I'm quite certain he was very smitten with her. I believe her story.

Last edited:
MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]Please don't advertise your opinions as the truth....[/color]

Very well said, Mona. :)

Mel, congrats!

And for the record, after reading both of her stories, Lemonboy, I don't think she's the one who's a tease! LOL. Mel, you'll have to give me some advice. I plan to visit Dublin and would obviously love to meet them!

Random Thought likely inspired by what Madame C said-- I can see Edge or Adam letting Bono lay one on 'em. I think Larry would kick is arse! ;)

SD

PS-- may I add that I love how Bono brought up debt cancellation? How can anyone think he's just going through the motions?

Really, who cares how long the kiss lasted?

Anyways the kiss thing is nothing compare to the rolling she did with him during the concert. And that is true for sure because I saw it myself.

:p

Did you register here just so you could say this? Are you really new or did you just not want to say this under your real user name?

If you are new, not a great way to start. If you are someone we already know, please have the guts to express yourself without hiding behind a new user name.

U2SoHotGroupie1 said:
Wait! There's something not right about this!... I don't know... but, there seems to be some exaggeration within the plot lines of MelPop's story.... especially the kissing part

MelPop, I have nothing against her, but SERIOUSLY, do you expect us to believe that you actually KISSED BONO for what?? T---E---N s-e-c-o-n-d-s?! C'mon!! Think about it people, what would ALISON have said about that, if she ever freakin' found out!! REMEMBER THIS: IF BONO was pulling shit like that, on total strangers, Alison would have left him YEARS ago!

All I am saying is

I know that some of you readers who read MelPop's story had that little voice in the back of their heads saying, "that's really cool! but...it cannot POSSIBLY be true?! maybe... maybe not?" The truth is, out of social society studies, it is what we all WANT to believe (i admit it, i wish that kissing scene happened for a total literally watch-timing "10 seconds", and the hard face twist... mmmmmm.. but...) the fact that BONO, a considered SUPERSTAR, to be kissing the typical people like you and me.

I am NOT IMPLYING THAT MEL Pop is a liar, but it's just I only believe FRAGMENTs of her story. the only part I don't believe is the Kissing scene, and some other shocking elements.

THINK ABOUT IT!!! BONO HAS CHILDREN AT HOME, AND WHY WOULD HE KISS ANY OTHER WOMAN, at all, WHILE HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL WIFE OF HIS OWN, AND CHILDREN he cares about?! Those people mean the world to him, HIS FAMILY. I believe that some of the elements of the story is implying that BONO is a CHEATER. (?) yes, but I KNOW THAT's NOT TRUE.. or ALI would have left him in '92. He's had such a successful marriage for a long time, and Alison is not dumb... she is a very STRONG and intelligent person.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

lmfao!! seriously, bono is a touchy feely lovey dovey type. he has kissed many of fans on the lips. it is no big deal. *coughIstillhaven'tfoundwhatiamlookingforvideocough* from what i heard someone on zootopia posted a similar story a few days ago.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO indeed

Sherry Darling said:

Random Thought likely inspired by what Madame C said-- I can see Edge or Adam letting Bono lay one on 'em. I think Larry would kick is arse! ;)

LOL come to think of it I don't recall seeing any pics of Bono kissing Larry...unless you count the AB pic where Bono has his tongue out to Larry and he has this smirk of "do it and die" on his face.

Sherry Darling said:

And for the record, after reading both of her stories, Lemonboy, I don't think she's the one who's a tease! LOL.

*puts on his most innocent look*

I have no clue what you?re implying!

*shocked*

Uh-oh this isn?t going very well is it?

Last edited:
shall we make a list:

Liam Gallagher
fan on zootopia
fans at concert
photographer at vegas show
ISHFWILF girls
4 of my friends in front of 20 people and with Ali awaiting in the hotel room

Bono's motto "if it breathes it deserves a kiss" (not quoting him it's a j/k)

Did he kiss Melissa, most likely, was it 10 secs probably not, such times tend to move in slow motion. But that's not the point. None of us were there who knows? who cares?

I find your idea that kissing strangers is grounds for divorce pretty absurd, especially when you consider the lifestyle. It's just a kiss and it's a stranger, it means nothing, in the end he goes home to her. Tauruses are lovey dovey by nature, I should know my brother is one, it's his way of showing affection what's the big deal?

mbi16 said:

Did he kiss Melissa, most likely, was it 10 secs probably not, such times tend to move in slow motion.
you are right...no one knows for sure,
i could imagine melpop saying, "hold on bono let me start the timer". lol
no one can verify anything, so there is no need to call someone out unless you have proof 'groupie' otherwise plz keep the negativity outta here. thank you.

LOL-- great example Daisy! :)

Relax, Lemon, I wasn't calling you a tease. I was called a Bono a tease. A sexysoulfulmofocadscoundrelofafookingtease. God I love him.

SD (proud taurus ;))

okay....

Quote: Naya {Bono is a big flirt & has kissed a lot of girls. Bono knew that Melpop had rolled around onstage with him and she looks like a young Ali, so I'm quite certain he was very smitten with her. I believe her story}

Okay, fine. Believe what you choose to believe. By the way, that's kind of SICK-- he should only say that his wife is the only one for him, and not go flirt, or go with other women. JUST BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE HIS WIFE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER?!?!?!?! ewwww...... how appauling... that is EXACTLY like saying Ali's not good enough for him.

I still love BONO for his singing, and MOSTLY his charity work. I was going to include "trustworthiness, and loving" but, he like, takes it to the EXTREME? trustworthiness..... right.

Quote: zabie {...the kiss is nothing compared to the rolling...}

Rolling? What rolling? Was it on the ELEVATION TOUR?? well, i didn't see anyone SEXUALLY rolling on the stage during the BOSTON VIDEO! The girl he pulled up, he was just singing to her to be nice, right... Could you send us all the tape?

oh, i've heard something about it... but it was reported that that wasn't really her... that was someone else. That girl was a dancer HIRED to work with him, she had long&thin light BROWN haire, with highlights.

just like.... y'know... like that belly dancer in the zooropa era... they are ALL PROFESSIONAL dancers...

I guess I am like LARRY, I am not interested in LOVEY-DOVEY with TOTAL STRANGERS.

ANSWER ME THIS: Why would BONO have to look at other women, and HONESTLY! If you were married, you would feel sooooo guilty for that!!!!

Anyways... I am soo young for talking about that... that's what my older 15 year old friend told me, that I know....lol!

here in the states, that is sooo not appreciated, just so that cha know.

I can see SoHotGroupie that you are a new fan, right? Bono has always been very flirty, but I don't think you knew about that.

I never said Ali wasn't good enough for him!

Bono pulled Melpop onstage in Montreal, last May during the Elevation Tour. It was during The Fly. He laid her on top of of him..if you want to see more go to her webpage. He did that two more times with other girls during that tour, one time in Bufallo and the other during the second leg of the tour.

Oh now this is a stellar first post....nobody will forget you now. Controversy is always a good way to introduce yourself. Great job! :rolleyes:

Okay, so melpop is really a hired professional dancer paid to roll around with Bono...right.

So what is this, a "stunt fan?" (Sorry to use you as an example Ali Rose but he REALLY looks like he's enjoying that kiss)

3333%3B87923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3A%3A%3A3473nu0mrj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom