MelPop's story = phony, I just found out! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-15-2002, 05:31 PM   #1
Babyface

Local Time: 07:23 AM
MelPop's story = phony, I just found out!

Wait! There's something not right about this!... I don't know... but, there seems to be some exaggeration within the plot lines of MelPop's story.... especially the kissing part

MelPop, I have nothing against her, but SERIOUSLY, do you expect us to believe that you actually KISSED BONO for what?? T---E---N s-e-c-o-n-d-s?! C'mon!! Think about it people, what would ALISON have said about that, if she ever freakin' found out!! REMEMBER THIS: IF BONO was pulling shit like that, on total strangers, Alison would have left him YEARS ago!

All I am saying is

I know that some of you readers who read MelPop's story had that little voice in the back of their heads saying, "that's really cool! but...it cannot POSSIBLY be true?! maybe... maybe not?" The truth is, out of social society studies, it is what we all WANT to believe (i admit it, i wish that kissing scene happened for a total literally watch-timing "10 seconds", and the hard face twist... mmmmmm.. but...) the fact that BONO, a considered SUPERSTAR, to be kissing the typical people like you and me.

I am NOT IMPLYING THAT MEL Pop is a liar, but it's just I only believe FRAGMENTs of her story. the only part I don't believe is the Kissing scene, and some other shocking elements.

THINK ABOUT IT!!! BONO HAS CHILDREN AT HOME, AND WHY WOULD HE KISS ANY OTHER WOMAN, at all, WHILE HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL WIFE OF HIS OWN, AND CHILDREN he cares about?! Those people mean the world to him, HIS FAMILY. I believe that some of the elements of the story is implying that BONO is a CHEATER. (?) yes, but I KNOW THAT's NOT TRUE.. or ALI would have left him in '92. He's had such a successful marriage for a long time, and Alison is not dumb... she is a very STRONG and intelligent person.

Old 06-15-2002, 05:33 PM   #2
Babyface

Local Time: 07:23 AM
ON THE LIPS?!

not on the lips, but PROBABLY ON THE CHEEK... for 2 seconds (literally, on the speedwatch timing)

Old 06-15-2002, 05:40 PM   #3
Refugee

Local Time: 12:23 PM
Well bono kisses anything with a pulse--so who cares?
Old 06-15-2002, 05:42 PM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Location: Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eyes

Um, Bono kisses alot of people, what is so wrong with him kissing her?
Old 06-15-2002, 05:46 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie

[color=royal blue]Please don't advertise your opinions as the truth....[/color]
Old 06-15-2002, 05:49 PM   #6
Refugee

Were you in the back of the car SoHotGroupie? No.

Bono is a big flirt & has kissed a lot of girls. Bono knew that Melpop had rolled around onstage with him and she looks like a young Ali, so I'm quite certain he was very smitten with her. I believe her story.
Old 06-15-2002, 05:52 PM   #7
New Yorker

Local Time: 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MonaVox
Very well said, Mona.

Mel, congrats!

And for the record, after reading both of her stories, Lemonboy, I don't think she's the one who's a tease! LOL. Mel, you'll have to give me some advice. I plan to visit Dublin and would obviously love to meet them!

Random Thought likely inspired by what Madame C said-- I can see Edge or Adam letting Bono lay one on 'em. I think Larry would kick is arse!

SD

PS-- may I add that I love how Bono brought up debt cancellation? How can anyone think he's just going through the motions?
Old 06-15-2002, 05:57 PM   #8
The Fly

Really, who cares how long the kiss lasted?

Anyways the kiss thing is nothing compare to the rolling she did with him during the concert. And that is true for sure because I saw it myself.

Old 06-15-2002, 05:59 PM   #9
BAW
The Flower

Local Time: 09:23 AM
Re: MelPop's story = phony, I just found out!

Did you register here just so you could say this? Are you really new or did you just not want to say this under your real user name?

If you are new, not a great way to start. If you are someone we already know, please have the guts to express yourself without hiding behind a new user name.

Quote:
Originally posted by U2SoHotGroupie1
Wait! There's something not right about this!... I don't know... but, there seems to be some exaggeration within the plot lines of MelPop's story.... especially the kissing part

MelPop, I have nothing against her, but SERIOUSLY, do you expect us to believe that you actually KISSED BONO for what?? T---E---N s-e-c-o-n-d-s?! C'mon!! Think about it people, what would ALISON have said about that, if she ever freakin' found out!! REMEMBER THIS: IF BONO was pulling shit like that, on total strangers, Alison would have left him YEARS ago!

All I am saying is

I know that some of you readers who read MelPop's story had that little voice in the back of their heads saying, "that's really cool! but...it cannot POSSIBLY be true?! maybe... maybe not?" The truth is, out of social society studies, it is what we all WANT to believe (i admit it, i wish that kissing scene happened for a total literally watch-timing "10 seconds", and the hard face twist... mmmmmm.. but...) the fact that BONO, a considered SUPERSTAR, to be kissing the typical people like you and me.

I am NOT IMPLYING THAT MEL Pop is a liar, but it's just I only believe FRAGMENTs of her story. the only part I don't believe is the Kissing scene, and some other shocking elements.

THINK ABOUT IT!!! BONO HAS CHILDREN AT HOME, AND WHY WOULD HE KISS ANY OTHER WOMAN, at all, WHILE HE HAS A BEAUTIFUL WIFE OF HIS OWN, AND CHILDREN he cares about?! Those people mean the world to him, HIS FAMILY. I believe that some of the elements of the story is implying that BONO is a CHEATER. (?) yes, but I KNOW THAT's NOT TRUE.. or ALI would have left him in '92. He's had such a successful marriage for a long time, and Alison is not dumb... she is a very STRONG and intelligent person.
Old 06-15-2002, 06:00 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.

Quote:
Originally posted by madamc
Well bono kisses anything with a pulse--so who cares?
lmfao!! seriously, bono is a touchy feely lovey dovey type. he has kissed many of fans on the lips. it is no big deal. *coughIstillhaven'tfoundwhatiamlookingforvideocough* from what i heard someone on zootopia posted a similar story a few days ago.
Old 06-15-2002, 06:02 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75

lmfao!! seriously, bono is a touchy feely lovey dovey type. he has kissed many of fans on the lips. it is no big deal. *coughIstillhaven'tfoundwhatiamlookingforvideocough* from what i heard someone on zootopia posted a similar story a few days ago.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO indeed
Old 06-15-2002, 06:02 PM   #12
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Location: Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eyes

Quote:
Originally posted by Sherry Darling

Random Thought likely inspired by what Madame C said-- I can see Edge or Adam letting Bono lay one on 'em. I think Larry would kick is arse!

LOL come to think of it I don't recall seeing any pics of Bono kissing Larry...unless you count the AB pic where Bono has his tongue out to Larry and he has this smirk of "do it and die" on his face.
Old 06-15-2002, 06:06 PM   #13
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MonaVox
My thoughts exactly.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 06-15-2002, 06:10 PM   #14
Refugee

Local Time: 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sherry Darling

And for the record, after reading both of her stories, Lemonboy, I don't think she's the one who's a tease! LOL.
*puts on his most innocent look*

I have no clue what you´re implying!

*shocked*

Uh-oh this isn´t going very well is it?
Old 06-15-2002, 06:15 PM   #15
New Yorker

Location: In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey Devil
Quote:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75

hehehe! quite true! perhaps we have a lurker...