MelPop's story = phony, I just found out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NAW NAW NAW!!!!!

NAW NAW NAW!!! Those are camera tricks.... there are people out there like my uncle, who know how to make pictures look like that! NEVER BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ!!!!! GIMME A FOOKIN' BREAK, I KNOW people, who happen to be my friends that can do camera tricks!! Soooo fake! I know him, friggin' heck, I'll give you his number so you can make yourselves look like you got in a picture with "Bono."

the whole thing's BULL!

Re: NAW NAW NAW!!!!!

U2SoHotGroupie1 said:
NAW NAW NAW!!! Those are camera tricks.... there are people out there like my uncle, who know how to make pictures look like that! NEVER BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ!!!!! GIMME A FOOKIN' BREAK, I KNOW people, who happen to be my friends that can do camera tricks!! Soooo fake! I know him, friggin' heck, I'll give you his number so you can make yourselves look like you got in a picture with "Bono."

the whole thing's BULL!

:laugh:

smells like green jello...er, i mean jealousy.

sweetydarling, get a life. i have no reason to doubt Mel's encounter....in fact it is well known that Bono gives rides to fans and that he can be very affectionate.

of course, i'm a TAD jealous of Mel, but i'll have my 10 seconds in heaven with Bono one day! :)

don't be a hater, Groupiechick.

Re: NAW NAW NAW!!!!!

U2SoHotGroupie1 said:

the whole thing's BULL!

:eeklaugh: :lol: :lol:

so now I am waiting for you to say that the picture she posted in her thread is altered and that she really wasn't in the car at all with Bono. Hell you are probably one of those people who think the moon landing was fake. Oh and you never proved how you found out that her story was "phony" where is your proof? I wanna see it!

Re: okay....

U2SoHotGroupie1 said:
[
ANSWER ME THIS: Why would BONO have to look at other women, and HONESTLY! If you were married, you would feel sooooo guilty for that!!!!

Anyways... I am soo young for talking about that... that's what my older 15 year old friend told me, that I know....lol!

here in the states, that is sooo not appreciated, just so that cha know. [/B]

Okay, first of all, what do you know about being married? Also, who are to make judgements about other people's marriges?

Second, who gave you the authority to make blanket statements about what the United States appreciates or doesn't appriecate? I don't like being spoken for.

Lastly, if you are going to try to make an effective arguement don't use words like "cha" for "you" and "naw" for "no." It only makes you look like an ass. I suggest you deal with the fact that it happend and move on with your life. We at Interference don't take too kindly to strangers ( or not so much a stranger, as the case may be) :eyebrow: making nasty, immature accusations. Anyway, get over it.

Well its not stormy if thats what you guys think.

POLL: Close thread? Yay Nay. :tongue:

Oh, heck, Bono kisses anything with a pulse.......yeah, it sounds surreal, but, hey, I've heard stories about, uh, appreciative female parties who got kissed.........it's hard to believe that anyone got kissed by the B-Man, but sweetheart, it happens....:yes: :yes: :yes:

daisybean said:

Reminds me of a certain 13 year old girl who gets really really mad when you mention a teen pop band and thinks U2 is "old"

[color=royal blue]I am having various speculations.....

somebody put this thread out of its misery...
[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom