Melbourne nights part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mysterious_jen

Blue Crack Addict
MELBOURNE NIGHTS PART 2 - achtung babies its fiction !

The last bit ……
She can taste the hot whiskey on his lips and tongue it makes her ache inside.. Mmmmmmmm opening her eyes meeting his baby blues that turn her to water..
Bono tilts his head to the side and rests it on her shoulder, one hand toying with her buttons and whispers" Jane would you stay with me tonight?
“Huh?.. but.” ….
“I haven’t been with anyone since the divorce and, well there’s something about you I like, a lot...”

The boys see Bono whispering in Jane’s ear know when its time to go, Adam and Larry head back over to the pool table and Edge makes his excuses and heads out in search of his own company ….

With a smile Jane makes eye contact with Mary across the bar … “i'm finished for the night …. See you tomorrow …”
And the first time tonight Jane knows what she is doing is right, she wraps her hand around Bono’s and leads him up the stairs…

PART 2
Jane woke late, light streaming through the dusty sheet covering the window in the draughty upstairs room above the bar. She pulled the blanket tighter around her for warmth, closed her eyes and rolled over.

“Morning” said a raspy voice

Opening her eyes with a start, suprised to be finding someone in her bed ,she was trying to re-orientate herself to where she was and what the hell was going on.

Slightly red tinged blue eyes met hers as he put his head on one hand and stroked her face, trailing a finger from her hairline to her jaw, looking her over, taking her in, enjoying her beauty in the natural light and kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

He put his arm down and lay on his back, and resting her head on his chest Jane sighed, “oww my head.”
“oww indeed gorgeous” the nights whiskey had done its work to Bono’s head too.

Through her headache flashes of the previous night came back to Jane, swirling around her mind while she enjoyed the warmth of his body in the present moment, the performance in the bar, leading him upstairs , mouths and tongues and hands every which way , but not much in her mind was solid.

Judging by the clothes strewn around the room she could tell it was a heated night, but not much else was making sense and her head hurt, a lot.
Bono was feeling at ease in that dusty simple room but perplexed as to what he was doing here…
“You know what , I think we need a coffee… strong black coffee.”

“Me too”.

Jane stood up with a wobble and tried to retain a little bit of modesty grappling with the blanket to keep it around her, trying to find some clothes. “Shit”, she cursed to herself, “where are my knickers?” Bono looked on bemused, he knew where her panties were, but wasn’t telling.

In desperation and mild irritation Jane grabbed Bono’s shirt from where it had been thrown on the bedside table. Ruffled, red and with longish sleeves it came to the top of her thigh, covering what it needed to, provided she didn’t bend over. The shirt smelt of smoke and cologne, sweat and whiskey and something she couldn’t put her finger on.

As Jane padded down the cold hard stair case, to put some coffee on in the bar she winced as her knees were still baring the effects of the high heels from last night.

She had just set the cups down on the bar when Bono sidled up beside her and pulled up a stool, wearing nothing but his pants from the night before. She tried not to ogle his broad chest, covered in fine hair that trailed off over his pale strokeable stomach and down to the button on his pants. She nearly burnt her hand as she passed him the coffee.
He sipped the piping hot coffee carefully, “mmm that’s good thanks.”

Neither of them really knew what to say but were happy sharing the silence of the bar together, Bono intertwined his fingers on his free hand with hers and dangled his legs.

THUD.
Ouch, Jane’s head reminded her once again why she shouldn’t drink whiskey.
Looking up sheepishly through bleary eyes she could see a very grumpy Mary standing over them.
“what the fuck is this?”
“hmm?” bono grasped the newspaper Mary had so viscously thrown on the bar and tried to focus on the headline.

“Winter rain breaks drought?? Bono raised an eyebrow at Mary

“Not that you idiot, there in the corner” and she poked at the paper.

“ U2 reform in Melbourne dump with unknown singer”, surprised, Bono read on, “Finally Melbourne’s worst bar had something going for it last night, when has been rockers U2, looking and sounding worse for wear, reformed to play a surprise set with and attractive, but as yet unknown talent”.

There was even a slightly blurry photo, looked like it had been taken with a mobile, of bono and Jane at the microphone together.
“Its not the worst bar in Melbourne” Bono chuckled looking up at Mary.
“What are you going to do?” wide eyed Jane stared at Bono..
“Larry isn’t going to like this, but we haven’t reformed, that’s ridiculous”, although a slight glint came into Bono’s eye as he said it. “Just deny everything and it will blow over.”
Mary was furious…the look she was giving bono was enough for Jane to jump in to save his skin,

“Its freezing down here, and you probably need your shirt back” and Jane ran her eyes over his sumptuous chest again, her mind racing,

Bono groaned and stretched,
“Come on then lets get decent” thinking anything but decent thoughts for this hour of a Sunday morning.

Following Jane’s bare legs up the stairs was too much, his head swam and he knew he had to have her again.
She had her hand on the door knob when Bono put his arm around her waist, whispering in her ear “lets not get dressed just yet” his stubble lightly grazed her cheek as he pushed Jane into the room and kicked the door shut behind him with his foot.

Jane spun around kissing him overpoweringly, breathlessly, tasting the coffee they had shared earlier, running her teeth over his neck, tracing her tongue over his nipples, running her hands and down to his navel, about to undo the fly on those glorious leather pants…

“No darling” his hand rested on her hair, his fingers gripping under her jaw.
Tenderly he kissed her, laid her down on the bed, kissing down her neck, unbuttoning the shirt, and finally he gave her a morning she wouldn’t forget.
When they were still, panting, warm and tingling the silence was broken by the ring of Bono’s mobile

“Fuck” he said breathlessly, and answered it, “what? Yeah I saw it, all right ill be there.” And hung up.

He looked at Jane, “I have to go “
"Oh " the disappointment showed on her face, she wanted to savor this moment.
“But you are coming with me, get dressed.”

there you go ... if you want the unedited version you can pm me for it :wink:

xu.butter7 @ gmail.com

:sexywink: thanks.

===============

Couldn't wait to know what happened next. How Bono gonna explain the whole thing to the band, especially, Larry....:lol:

Last edited:
Pfft! I thought I'd missed this but was glad to realise that you only posted it today...:reject:

I really like this. It's earthy and raw and identifiable because of the ordinariness of the characters. It's not littered with loads of descriptions; clothing, scenery etc, just plain in your face action. (am I making sense?). I like the stripped downess of it all. I think some things you read are far too descriptive, too much emphasis on the colour of someone's clothes or the wallpaper etc. I get bored very quickly with stuff like that and I think your way of writing is refreshing and interesting - no time for stuff that doesn't really count.

And with regard to the 'knicker' hunting - I thought that was brilliant. One day I intend to narrate something that's simple, easy to read. Something that everyone can identify with and that said, I think you're on to a winner here.

(We can all identify with spending a night w/a certain singer, can't we? :evil: ).

Ok, going now... :lol:

i have a few ideas kicking around in my head but everything i write sux compared to YDW stuff !!!!! :madspit: :wink:

seriously .... i will ,will , hopefully over the weekend.

Mjen, don't know if it is handy, but could ya send me the "better" version when you can?
I hope you have the next chapters soon, cuz it is GGGOOOOODDDD!! You create sensuality with just a few short words, and it is like a tease!! like when she is about to undo his pants and he says "No darling...."

Fanfic is definitely addicting:drool:

Last edited:
blm said:
Mjen, don't know if it is handy, but could ya send me the "better" version when you can?
I hope you have the next chapters soon, cuz it is GGGOOOOODDDD!! You create sensuality with just a few short words, and it is like a tease!! like when she is about to undo his pants and he says "No darling...."

Fanfic is definitely addicting:drool:

Look, I was so into your story, I forgot to leave my email address:

j.malsich@verizon.net

ahh.... hi gals and thanks for the comments, i do have another chapter thats waiting to be typed and some more ideas in my little brain , i suppose i could get it up here couldn't i ? before we all die of bono deprivation...

Back
Top Bottom