MEGA MERGE ----> YouTube Links

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
That last one was the funniest thing I've seen in ages!!:lmao: :lmao: I love the fact that B isn't some huge bloke - makes him kinda extra yummy somehow, seeing that there don't seem to be as many 'shorter' yummy blokes around as 'biggies'..lol...

BTW, does anyone else think that B has the most deliciously seductive voice when he speaks quietly? :drool: :drool:

:cute: Awwww, Bono looked so sweet when he was picked, like a big kid :wink: But jeez, that bloke was a GIANT...

... actually, most people are pretty big in comparison to Bono :lol: (apart from me :mad: )

:lol: yea that last one I've seen already.. you can find pics and more vids at www.u2-vertigo-tour.com at the amsterdam 16-07 folder :)
I SO want to meet bigman! I mean, he's dutch, I'm dutch, he touched Bono, I touch him.. :rolleyes:

:giggle: I like the beard-scratch-attempt in the first one.. :cute: pop Bono :cute:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that TOTP one! feckin' hillarious! :lol: they're such geeks!

Last edited:
I actually remember seeing photos of that guy and Bono in Amsterdam posted on Pleba last summer, so funneh!!:giggle: My pen pal Jeanet was also at that concert and she said this guy, who picked Bono up like he was no heavier than a feather(!), is really a huge guy!! :ohmy:

:lmao: :lmao: the last one was hysterical at least he is such a good sport. That guy must have been tremendous.

B looked very lucious in the POP interview.:drool: He really thought hard about the question and thought hard about the answer.

its stuff like the second clip that make the band awesome! they don't take themselves seriously, which too many people do! thanks kafrun!

Thank you kafrun, those were great! The last one...:lmao: And the POP one:

thumbbite1.jpg

Cute!

Bono Mot said:
Thank you kafrun, those were great! The last one...:lmao: And the POP one:

thumbbite1.jpg

Cute!

omg nail biting pic!! *adds to my stash* :happy:

Oh and kafrun those were great vids! Thank you!

OMG, that Top of the Pops thing was hysterical! :lol: I just love how awkward Larry is in the background, hahaha. And Adam is just a hoot! HA! Boppin' around like a fool, hehehe.

Ahhh... God love 'em all :hug:

Last edited:
Total U2 Nut said:
:cute: Awwww, Bono looked so sweet when he was picked, like a big kid :wink: But jeez, that bloke was a GIANT...

... actually, most people are pretty big in comparison to Bono :lol: (apart from me :mad: )

AND ME!!! :madspit: to my genes! Well, at least we would look nice together... :rolleyes: :lol:

Hey these videos rock!!! My Dad watched the Big Man one, he laughed a bit as well!!! :ohmy: Thanks so much for sharing, gotta love this band, ahhh.... :D

LOL Hahahahahahaha!!!! that last one was really funny!

And that Whole lotta love thing... hahaha larry is just so stiff and non-motile lol

Galeongirl said:
somebody really should get him off the nail biting... bad habit Bono, bad habit! :tsk:

I know this is crazy, but I think it's kinda cute! And now that I think about it, everyone I know who's hyper and energetic has no nails. Huh. Mine are quite long.... :wink:

My daughter's nails look just like Bono's. She's tried to quit but it's very hard. Now she says well BONO does it too, so I'm ok. All great minds bite their nails. :wink: My daughter isn't hyper, but she does always seem to be overflowing with ideas and creativity. Hmmmm....

bonocomet said:
All great minds bite their nails. :wink:

And there you have it! Explains why mine are long! :wink:

Didn't he say once (I vaguely remember this) that smoking gave him something to do with his hands? Maybe that was in the "U2 At the End of the World" book???

And this is for you, Gg:

beardscratch.jpg

Bono Mot said:

And there you have it! Explains why mine are long! :wink:

Didn't he say once (I vaguely remember this) that smoking gave him something to do with his hands? Maybe that was in the "U2 At the End of the World" book???

And this is for you, Gg:

beardscratch.jpg

:love: seriously! I love that!
Thanks so much :hug:

also, I am pretty hyperactive( I can be, I'm also very lazy) and I dont bite nails anymore.. for I don't know hwo many years now... maybe I could give Bono a course how to quit nailbiting?

:reject: I bite my nails all of the time...I stopped a while ago, but I started again...I really try to stop, but it just never works for me. Actually, right now I have two finger nails that I haven't bitten so they're nice looking but all of the rest are bitten down as far as they'll go, lol.....but I'm not really hyper, but I can be creative if I want to be :hmm: maybe it does have something to do with your intellectual aspects, lol

u2shamrock said:
:reject: I bite my nails all of the time...I stopped a while ago, but I started again...I really try to stop, but it just never works for me. Actually, right now I have two finger nails that I haven't bitten so they're nice looking but all of the rest are bitten down as far as they'll go, lol.....but I'm not really hyper, but I can be creative if I want to be :hmm: maybe it does have something to do with your intellectual aspects, lol

try to find something else to bite on :) a pencil or so... that helps in the first place... distract yourself of the nailbiting, and take a pencil... since a pencil isn't that tasty, you might not enjoy that as much, but it does take away a certain need to bite something.... did you notice btw that a lot of smokers were formal nailbiters, and as soon as they started smoking they stopped? (and when they stopped smoking, the nailbiting started again,... *coughbonocough*)

Galeongirl said:

try to find something else to bite on :) a pencil or so... that helps in the first place... distract yourself of the nailbiting, and take a pencil... since a pencil isn't that tasty, you might not enjoy that as much, but it does take away a certain need to bite something.... did you notice btw that a lot of smokers were formal nailbiters, and as soon as they started smoking they stopped? (and when they stopped smoking, the nailbiting started again,... *coughbonocough*)

Thanks GG :) I think that I'll give that a try! And I think that that is definitely true, probably because when a person is smoking, they are occupying their mind and their mouth with something else than biting their nails. And when a person quits they have nothing else to occupy themselves with, so they bite their nails most likely

yup :)
and my father quit smoking as per yesterday, and you can see it at the way he's behaving... he's tapping his fingers with pens, writing more, and always after we had dinner he went into the garden to have a smoke... he did make the same movement after dinner, just automatically... and tonight he did that again, and he jsut went outside and tried to get something else to occupy his mind I think..
if you wanna get off your habit, try to distract yourself from it, hell even start thumbing or so :lol:

I used to bite mine all the time, but then I started getting a sore throat and sinus infections from all the germs I was putting into myself. :yuck: I eventually switched to peeling and picking instead of biting, but that causes me to bleed a lot, so that's bad, too. :tsk:

Have any of you nail-biters had your appendix removed? I've heard that biting your nails can cause appendicitis. My dad has had his out and has been biting his nails for most of his life. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom