MEGA MERGE ----> YouTube Links

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could start part three, but then I won't stop and I'll be up all nght,

but trust me, it will bedone before bono's birthday

whetehr or not he ever sees it, the only reason I started this was to put it on a dvdand give it to him for his birthdya but michigan didn't work out, but htere's no reason not to have it done by then

That was a wonderful experience for me first thing this morning! I have turned into a youtube fanatic, finding rare videos of other artists I always liked. I so appreciate what you have done, it was incredible.

Could someone please YouTube the Music Rising interview? I cannot access MSN videos on my Mac -- it tells me to download software I already have.

kafrun said:
Seriously though, what's with the dude who won't quit shouting and wait his turn? Impatient much? :huh:

:yes:

People shouthing and behaving like that makes me ashamed... :|

...whatever happend to showing respect for the guys and have patience? :tsk:

silvrlvr - No problem, darlin' :kiss:

Merc - Oh yeah.. I see him belting it out at the mic towards the end :ohmy: I didn't notice that before :hyper:

Ok, broke my promise, but I'm sure it's still Bono's birthday in at least 2 time zones

anyway it's currently uploading to Youtube, so it should be done in the next half hour or so, and uh, if you want the whole thing PM me, or say so here, and I'll send you a link :wink:

Last edited:
Merc said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz1P5oFpgo0

You like Fast Cars? :wink: Well, check this one out - the comments are hilarious and so is Bonos dancing around 3:33! :lol:

:lmao: I LOVE the song,.. and the dorkydancing :wink:
the comments are fun!
*why aren't the teleprompters on?* :lol:

God Bono, LEARN YOUR OWN LYRICS FGS :madwife: :lol:
but you gotta admit, even tho it's undescribable what he's saying, he's at least still singing! The show must go on :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom