MEGA MERGE ----> YouTube Links

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<3<33
i'm just not going to say how many times i've seen this tremendously charming clip.
and how it gets funnier and funnier.
i love this man.
oooo Edge.

funkyedgie.gif

Hahaha that's the first time I've ever made an animated GIF. Had to be done I'm afraid :wink:

kafrun said:
Elevation-era TRL interview with Cardboard Adam :lol::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhSFj_vwQM

:lmao:
Edge looks a bit nervous if you ask me... :giggle: he can't sit still
:bono: It's always me, just remember that...

:lol: oh Bono, you arrogant bastard!
err... Bono competing with Britney spears?? :yikes:!

EDIT:
my converting program worked.. I got the We Will Rock you/ Bono bathtub footage on my pc now XD I'll see if I can gif it!

Last edited:
I tried watching the YouTube interview from 2001 (what's with the capboard Adam?!? :lol:) but it only player for the first few seconds then stopped and wouldn't go any futher!! :( Same thign with the Japanese interview!!

Yessssss! It's such a trip watching the 90s in comparison to the 80s. The 80s were so innocent and serious, and the 90s were all about leather-clad camera-molesting Bono, feet in Edge's face, and giant mirrorball lemons. Such a huge contrast, I love it! :applaud:

bono_212 said:
is this gonna get moved to music on the internet too? :huh:

I can move it to pleba and merge it with the you two thread if you want.

hcbiggs2002 said:
I tried watching the YouTube interview from 2001 (what's with the capboard Adam?!? :lol:) but it only player for the first few seconds then stopped and wouldn't go any futher!! :( Same thign with the Japanese interview!!

Try pausing the video first and giving it a few minutes to fully load. Once the grey bar is all the way across, it should be ready and you can try playing it :shrug: I hope this helps!

scha said:

Despite your warning, I watched it.

Kafrun, I must admit I love you. Cutest. Thing. Ever.

*end of message from heaven*
Don't worry, you'll have the company of the rest of us Adam girls in heaven :cute: :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom