MEGA MERGE ----> YouTube Links

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he dances five billion times better than me. :|

nonetheless sooo adorable :cute:
it's so wonderful to see him so into the music :up:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
He needs to stop doing stuff like this! I just keep falling more and more in love with him...
The problem is that I'm supposed to be a Bono girl!

:reject:
I know! :no: I'm an Adam girl, but I can't help swooning over Edge sometimes :giggle: He's too lovely.

OMG sorry it's a bit of a late reply, but I just had quite a bad day and I come home to THAT! That is the most ADORABLE thing I have ever seen!
I fall more and more in love with him every day :heart::edge::heart:

Edgette said:
I can't stop watching it. :ohmy:

Like a car wreck or something...:shifty:

Same here! :laugh:

That dance is just so :cute: in a very funny way - can't stop :giggle: when I watch it!

Next time I'm going to a concert I will definately change the planned "Dance with me Bono"-type sign to a "Dance with me Edge"-type sign instead! :yes: :wink:

I think it's very sweet how he can do things like that out in public, like when he danced on the balcony at Carnival :cute:
And also how he's not afraid to show his feelings, like when he was crying at the end of that interview about Music Rising..he's so lovely, I just want to go up and give him a great big hug :hug::edge:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
He needs to stop doing stuff like this! I just keep falling more and more in love with him...
The problem is that I'm supposed to be a Bono girl!

:reject:

same here but...we can be both can't we? :wink:

:lmao: That's even funnier upon second viewing. Even worse: the guy dancing next to him.
My ribs hurt.

:lol: :laugh: :eek: :lmao: :ohmy: :giggle: :corn:

That was great! And freaky! But at least he wasn't doing it alone and had someone just as bad doing it with him.

Slopsy said:

And also how he's not afraid to show his feelings, like when he was crying at the end of that interview about Music Rising.

Which inerview? I don't think I've ever seen Edge cry. I've seen Bono cry several times, but Edge? :sad:

I watched it again as soon as I got up (well after the bloody POWER came back on :grumpy: I shake if I'm away from here too long)
What a great start to the day! :happy:

Slopsy said:
^^ :yes:
There's this TV show in my country called Dancing with the Stars, sort of like American Idol but with dancing...Edge should do it! :lol:

Norm Hewitt would have nothing on him eh Slopsy!!!

Jive Edgey Jive!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom