Meeting With Bono!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cool: Cool Story DiGi!

I have a couple of questions:

Was the woman that you work with (Tammy) that brought you to the meeting today the same person that won the Elevation jacket?

Do you know the four laughing girls and why were they laughing? Nervous?

Are you in this picture?
attachment.php

I'm so happy for you :D

BostonAnne said:
:cool: Cool Story DiGi!

I have a couple of questions:

Was the woman that you work with (Tammy) that brought you to the meeting today the same person that won the Elevation jacket?

Do you know the four laughing girls and why were they laughing? Nervous?

Are you in this picture?
attachment.php

I'm so happy for you :D

MVD - he was at AOL because we (AOL) are going to start promoting the crap out of DATA. There are 25 million AOL members in the US and that is a lot of eyeballs for his cause. I have been wanting to do this for a while I am glad someone is making it happen.

BA - No Tammy is not the same woman that bought the Jacket. She is just a woman in my dept. who somehow got clued in before the rest of us. I do not think the woman who bought the jacket is here full time anymore.

The girls who were laughing came in late, they were just four random girls. Maybe they thought it was some dressing up trying to look like Bono. Maybe they had no idea. I am not really sure. It seemed like the girls sitting next to him were not phased. I am guessing most of the ladies here would have been flipping their lids.

As far as where I was, if you see the guy in the red shirt in the left corner I was near him. I am not in this picture though or any others.

The guy in the beige jacket works for DATA his name was Jamie or something like that.

My buddy told me I should have worn my slane tshirt...

DiGi said:

MVD - he was at AOL because we (AOL) are going to start promoting the crap out of DATA. There are 25 million AOL members in the US and that is a lot of eyeballs for his cause. I have been wanting to do this for a while I am glad someone is making it happen.

Makes me almost want to be an AOL member... I hope that the 25 million eyeballs pay attention!

Holy :censored:ing shit!!!!!!!

Digi You must seriously be just beside yourself right now. Omg that is so fantastic!!!! I would have felt like I was dreaming.

I'm wondering what forum this thread came from though? :confused: Angie?

I think I should at least make a copy of it for the Band Meetings & Sightings for PLEBA though.

Way to Go Digi :applaud: (I knew you were a guy from the beginning :p )

OH MY GOD!!!!! thanks for posting the pics!!!! oh my gosh, so great pics!!! and so great story!!!! he was soooo beautiful this day.... the pic without glasses, mmmmmm!!!!
i guess if i had been u, i would have fainted!!!!

Hello all.... I've been reading the forums for a long time now, but have been to shy to post. This topic certainly brought me out of the woodwork. DiGi, you really do Rock!! I'm so happy for you. I'm with Miss U2, I would have fainted if I were in the same room with Bono. :)

SoBe said:
Hello all.... I've been reading the forums for a long time now, but have been to shy to post. This topic certainly brought me out of the woodwork. DiGi, you really do Rock!! I'm so happy for you. I'm with Miss U2, I would have fainted if I were in the same room with Bono. :)

oh thank you, i am not alone!!!!
u know, i met him, so i know what u can feel when u meet him...but, here it is not the same thing!!!i was thinking, u r working, it is a day like the others, and suddently, bono appears, in ur office!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!! am i awake???? i don't know diGi how did u do this!!!!???

Damn, DiGi--yet another major event in your life that I am now just finding out about! I guess I should step outside of Bang & Clatter more often. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom