Meet the newest sister to Phi Pleba Omega!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome Bjork!! I love the Phi Pleba Omega thingie!

New PLEBA tag idea!
smile.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

"Do you have a final message for the crowd today, something they can take home with them...as if this wasn't enough?"
Larry: "Something they can take home with them?...I'm not taking off my clothes."--MuchMusic tv show, May 2001

Uh, oh new girl to the sorority...... better begin the intitiation.... j/k

Welcome to PLEBA, bjork.... sit back and enjoy the ride.... and be prepared for a serious addicition!

------------------
~ Katie ~
Freedom looks like too many choices....

"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Awe shucks! Thank you for the warm welcome! It's nice to meet people just as U2-crazy as I am.

Hmmm...I don't know.

I kinda like Alpha Pleba Delta myself, tho I've never been one to 'go Greek.'
biggrin.gif

Welcome, Bjork...hey, I have a friend in Finland who LOVES your music!
wink.gif

So who's your fave U2 boy toy? Mine's EDGIE!!! (esp. in his spangled pants!)

Disco

Originally posted by bluesky:
Welcome Bjork!! I love the Phi Pleba Omega thingie!

New PLEBA tag idea!
smile.gif

*salutes to Edge's spangled pants*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Hey everyone! It's good to meet all of my sorority sisters
wink.gif
Umm, you know, I love all of the U2 guys. They're all cool in their own ways. BUT I happen to think Bono and Larry are especially dreamy. Hubba, hubba
smile.gif

Originally posted by Bjork:
Hey everyone! It's good to meet all of my sorority sisters
wink.gif
Umm, you know, I love all of the U2 guys. They're all cool in their own ways. BUT I happen to think Bono and Larry are especially dreamy. Hubba, hubba
smile.gif

Yay....... we have a possible Larry Lady over here. but you'll make up your mind eventually and you'll see everyone here has a favorite man whom they giggle, fantasize, obsess, drool, fantasize (did I already say that?), and talk about 24/7... you'll find your place

------------------
~ Katie ~
We'll shine like stars in the summer night
We'll shine like stars in the winter night

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Hmmm...I don't know.

I kinda like Alpha Pleba Delta myself, tho I've never been one to 'go Greek.'
biggrin.gif

LOL @ Greek PLEBA!!
smile.gif
That one is good...
What about Pi Pleba Phi...the triple P action.
biggrin.gif

Bjork, here is a little welcome to make you feel loved...
Ip41461.jpg

DK54001.jpg
"]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/005/9c/Yw/HH/DK54001.jpg[/img][/url]

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 11-02-2001).]

Love that pic... I drove all across town to find that magazine and spent my money for those 2 pages out of a 375 page maagzine, but it was worth it.......

God, I want to just rip Larry's shirt off of him.... you can already see half of his chest anyways, so why hide the rest? And he knows he a sexy mofo anyways..... he might as well show it off......

*okay, stop & breathe...*

------------------
~ Katie ~

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Oooo yay! A possible Larry gal! I'm Foadie, Larry's bedmate~ here's a pic to get u addicted...:p

larry3.jpg

Isn't he the most adorable little cutie?

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Love that pic... I drove all across town to find that magazine and spent my money for those 2 pages out of a 375 page maagzine, but it was worth it.......

God, I want to just rip Larry's shirt off of him.... you can already see half of his chest anyways, so why hide the rest? And he knows he a sexy mofo anyways..... he might as well show it off......

*okay, stop & breathe...*

I made my friend drive me around during my lunch break at work to find the magazine. I was getting mad, because none of the places we went to had the magazine...she had no idea what I was up to...after we got back to work, I found the magazine in a store in my building and than went my office and ran to her desk before a meeting and dropped the magazine with the picture opened up and said "See this is what I was looking for! Check out my boys! Aren't they hot?!" She laughed but agreed...that picture of Larry is just to damn tempting...the things I would do to him if i had the chance...*thinks about the fantasy and drinks another sip of beer to cool my thoughts!*

Ohhhhhhh no...

You cannot nickname this place Alpha Pleba Delta...

Delta is the name of the college I go to...I work in the computer labs, and the server named is Alpha.

I can't stand to have even more reminders of that place! *twitch*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:

I made my friend drive me around during my lunch break at work to find the magazine. I was getting mad, because none of the places we went to had the magazine...she had no idea what I was up to...after we got back to work, I found the magazine in a store in my building and than went my office and ran to her desk before a meeting and dropped the magazine with the picture opened up and said "See this is what I was looking for! Check out my boys! Aren't they hot?!" She laughed but agreed...that picture of Larry is just to damn tempting...the things I would do to him if i had the chance...*thinks about the fantasy and drinks another sip of beer to cool my thoughts!*

Actually, it's pretty funny that the subject of this post is sororities 'cause I had gone to the store at the mall to get this, but it was closed, so we left & found a Walgreens or a CVS or whatever, and i went in to get the mag. this was at 9:30 on a Friday night...

So I'm on there, looking for it, and i see a bunch of my girls from my old school who were being initiated into EDT, and they had to wear these hideous clown-looking clothes and had makeup smeared all over their face. it was quite funny, and they saw me, and it was awkward having a reunion with all my friends like that....

But I just thought it was funny that these 2 topics came up together, so I had to tell my story......

------------------
~ Katie ~

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Alpha Pleba Delta is great!! So close to my REAL sorority name!!! The girls would love it! Pleba is just like being greek! Talk of men, their body parts, and what we would do to them if we had 10 minutes alone!!
~Honey

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom