Me, The Edge and a plane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uwwedoogie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
My story no where near as good as most people's but I'll post it anyway,

during the end of the ZooTV tour in 1994 I was on a plane from London to Dublin when on the way to the toilets I noticed The Edge sitting in one of the seats, I was only 6 at the time and I was on the plane by myself so I was too shy to go up to him, but when my Nan got me off the plane he came through the airport and got into a car, when I told her that was The Edge she asked me "The edge of what?"...!!!!!!!

well at the age of 3 in 1991 my dad had me in a cowboy hat, shades with a guitar and mic singing everything from Helter Skelter to Pride from rattler & hum, including the speaches interviews, god Bono would be so proud

...P.s anybody talking to Paul soon pass the word on

Fantastic story!!

My daughter is 7 now and has also grown up with U2 so maybe she knows how you feel!!
She tell everyone that Adam and Edge waved to her in Dublin(they did!) and that Bono is mummys boyfriend!!!!:wink:
Oh how I wish!!!:drool:

That reminds me of a story I have about the Prince concert I went 2 this year. A friend of mine @ work was also going, and when she told her Russian Fiancee, that she was going to the Prince concert, he shrugged it off. A month later, we get the DVD of the concert, and she tells me she's watching it @ home, and her fiancee blurts out, "Dees Guy.....Prince......he's the Prince of What?"

Back
Top Bottom