Maybe its a rockstar thing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoobaby14

War Child
Ok I'm really bored and have been looked up in the house due to the flu, so this post might just be a little insane.

I was looking at some pics the other day and just a little observation I made that David Bowie's son had long blonde hair just like John.

and both their dads a rockstars, Maybe its a rockstar thing to let your son grow their hair long. It's prob coincidence but I just found it kinda cute.

Im244.jpg

bono-kids4.jpg

I think it is a rockstar thing. There's a few other rocker dads that have done the same thing. Michael Nesmith and his three sons comes to mind at the moment. And Edge's son Levi has long hair.

My son had long hair last summer but in the fall decided to cut it into a mowhawk! His poor grandma! But my husband is a musician, just not a paid rock star!

My little brother looked just like that at that age too... of course I did drag him around to rocknroll shows at the time since I was always stuck babysitting... and he did grow up to be a rocker in a band too :hmm:

Maybe it is a rockstar thing, who knows.....Kate Hudson's son refuses to hvae his hair cut and he is such a cutie. But then his dad is a rockstar too. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom