Marriage is for U2, Adam - says Susi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
michelleontheair said:
Hey Flavia darlin' :wave:

BOOM! BOOM! Goes Adam's :heart:

Warm vibes of congratulations to Adam and Suzie on their engagement, God Bless :) He's glows and shines with such inner peace and happiness... and it can't aaaaaaall be the love of the BBG's :wink:

And hey... :up: for Canadian chicks!

Toronto Michelle
One half of Adam's BOOM BOOM Girls

Hi babe! :hug:

See? Adam has a thing for Canadian girls. :wink:

Re: ITS OFFICIAL

Galeongirl said:
ITS NOT A RUMOUR!!!!!

From u2.com
Congratulations!

We can confirm the rumour that Adam Clayton is engaged to Canadian girlfriend, Susie Smith. The couple, who have been together for 10 years, are due to marry next year.

All of us at U2.Com wish Adam and Susie all the best for the future!

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1927

:happy: :applaud:

love1.gif

Larry will have to be dragged by leash and collar.No, wait: I gottan Idea. We can have a couple malinois tackle his fine ass and drag him? :grin:

Heh. Let's not pushit with the children, though. Adam probably has that whole anti-kid thing happening. Probably why he waited so long. No chance she could end up pregnant.

10 years is indeed so long
I never realized that

wow...well i guess that is a pretty stable basis for a marriage. chances it is done in 1/2 year must be low ;)

Re: Re: ITS OFFICIAL

Rini said:

They aren't getting married until next year? After ten years, they should know whether it's going to work out or not.... LOL

They probably just want time to plan everything...especially around what probably are hectic schedules for the both of them.

10 years? :ohmy: wow! I didn't know it was that long - congrats Adam&Susi :applaud:

:D Looks like we're all surprised that they've been together for so long! :ohmy: I thought it was only a few years.

Re: ITS OFFICIAL

Galeongirl said:
ITS NOT A RUMOUR!!!!!

From u2.com
Congratulations!

We can confirm the rumour that Adam Clayton is engaged to Canadian girlfriend, Susie Smith. The couple, who have been together for 10 years, are due to marry next year.

All of us at U2.Com wish Adam and Susie all the best for the future!

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1927
:hyper: :sad:

Re: Re: Re: ITS OFFICIAL

Galeongirl said:

*pats kafrun on back*
I know love, I know.. don't worry, you'll get over it... otherwise, we still could kidnap Edge to make him clone them eh? :wink:
I like where you're going with this.. :hmm:

Galeongirl said:

:shifty:

:shh: it's a secret! it's not fully a developed plan yet... and yes, I said YET!
Yes, GG and I are in the midst of planning.. :shifty::shh:

Ahahaha, heh.. I'll shut up now. :coocoo:

kafrun said:

Yes, GG and I are in the midst of planning.. :shifty::shh:

Ahahaha, heh.. I'll shut up now. :coocoo:

spoiler ¬¬
next time I'm planning, remind me to ducktape your mouth shut... or in this case, your fingers glued to eachother :wink:

Congratulations!

I love a wedding.... any wedding!

I will be popping a bottle of champers and toasting to many long years of love and laughter!

I am so happy.

Back
Top Bottom