Marriage is for U2, Adam - says Susi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I rather doubt they intend to have kids. Not to point out the obvious, but um..if in 10 years they haven't had any (and we'd've heard about it by now), then there aren't going to be any, most likely.

^ I am not so sure, I know plenty of people who have been together around 10 years and then have children, you hear about people after 15+ years having children.

They may not want any but I have a feeling they will after they marry.

Devlin said:
I rather doubt they intend to have kids. Not to point out the obvious, but um..if in 10 years they haven't had any (and we'd've heard about it by now), then there aren't going to be any, most likely.

My aunt and ex-uncle* waited 13 years (10 after they married) before they had my cousin. I wouldn't be surprised if Adam & Susie never have any, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they do decide to have one or two kids - could be why they are making it official too, one or both of them might be old fashioned that way. :)

*they divorced after 30 yrs. of marriage!

Everyone makes good points. Who knows if they'll little ones, but it's not out of the realm of possibilities :shrug:

I have to admit, I'd love to see Adam become a daddy :cute: Whether he wants to or not, I'm not sure. I've only read one quote where he talked about kids for himself and it was something along the lines of 'The good thing about not having kids or being married is that I'm able to figure what I need. And I realize it's not much.' Not an exact quote though, just my recollection of it. He's obviously become comfortable with fitting marriage into his life now, maybe kids will follow.......

Don't know her exact age, but judging from her career timeline (she was with PM all through ZooTV), she has to be at least over 35, and probably pushing 40. I don't think they will ever have as many kids as the other three guys, but they could squeeze 1, maybe 2, in, if they wanted to... :)

Nah, she was there during ZooTV - there are a couple of photos with her in them in BP Fallon's book. I read somewhere that she was first in PM's NY office, then went to their main Dublin office.

Oh im sorry i didnt realise, thankyou. I dont suppose you could post the pictures that you talk about from the BP Fallon book could you Pop Artist?

LostAtMoon said:
I have that book and I can't recognize Suzy in any of the pictures.:shrug:

I was so sure that she wasnt around during Zoo, i dont know why. But then PopArtist said that she was so i assumed i must have been wrong. Perhaps there was another susie or susan who works for them - does anyone know?:huh:

There was Suzanne Doyle who also worked for them (and she is in that book a lot). The ones with Adam's Susie are small pics. If I get some time later, I will scan them (unless somebody else already has them .:wink: ).

Last edited:
tootty86 said:
I was so sure that she wasnt around during Zoo, i dont know why. But then PopArtist said that she was so i assumed i must have been wrong. Perhaps there was another susie or susan who works for them - does anyone know?:huh:

There’s a Dee Susie Smith in the Principle Management Inc. during ZooTv, but I didn’t find her in the pictures.

BPStaffnames-1.jpg

The Suzanne in picture is Suzanne Doyle, Tour Manager Assistant.

BPU2Staff-1.jpg

Here are the Susie pics:

SusieSmithBeepBook1.jpg

SusieSmithBeepBook2.jpg

I wish that book had numbered pages... first pic is near the middle of the book, top right of the page that says ALL ACCESS, second pic is about 15-20 pages later in the two page collage, right hand side near-ish the top right of the page.

Oh wow!! I have never seen these pictures before! Thankyou very much LostAtMoon and Pop Artist!!

Back
Top Bottom