Manchester pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anjarw said:

does anyone know who these 3 girls are? just wonderin because they were at the exact same place during the Schalke concert as well and i saw them in the car with edge when they left the tv total studios

I was going to say maybe his daughters but I don't think they are that close in age. Maybe one is his daughter and maybe her friends or something:shrug: none of them are Bono's kids, though.

kellyahern said:
445dde0a.jpg

Ok, this photo cracks me up with all of the cell phones!! :lol:

It appears that both Bono and The Edge are on fire :ohmy:

Thanks for all the pics, I'm lovin' all the Bono action shots, that man is WAY too hyper for his age... and thank god, cuz think of how boring it's be if he just stood there for two hours! :p Really though he seems to have a lot of energy for these shows, maybe even more than usual...and on another note, anyone else think he looks WAY younger with his glasses off? Seriously without his shades I could easily mistake him for Achtung-era Bono (especially if he shaved).

The stage is INCREDIBLE...man I hope they make a DVD in Europe, they'd be fools not to!!

AtomicBono said:
It appears that both Bono and The Edge are on fire :ohmy:

Thanks for all the pics, I'm lovin' all the Bono action shots, that man is WAY too hyper for his age... and thank god, cuz think of how boring it's be if he just stood there for two hours! :p Really though he seems to have a lot of energy for these shows, maybe even more than usual...and on another note, anyone else think he looks WAY younger with his glasses off? Seriously without his shades I could easily mistake him for Achtung-era Bono (especially if he shaved).

The stage is INCREDIBLE...man I hope they make a DVD in Europe, they'd be fools not to!!

i agree 100% he really looks like zoo bono on many of these shots,, he seems to have so much energy!! they're all on fire!! and i can't wait to see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: gothenburg!!!!!!

anjarw said:

does anyone know who these 3 girls are? just wonderin because they were at the exact same place during the Schalke concert as well and i saw them in the car with edge when they left the tv total studios

I was also wondering, i saw them too in gelsenkirchen at the b-stage, but i don't know who they are.

^^ Is he exchangeing shades with the girl in the pic? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom