Man I feel like a woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I happen to perfer the pretty bono in a dress which I may or may not have started a thread about :wink:

Yeah...I actually do love Pop Bono a lot
ranking my bonos they would probably be
ATYCLB Bono
ES Bono
Pop Bono
Baby Bono
Achtung Bono
The Fly
Bono in a dress
Macphisto
80s Bono
HTDAAB Bono
<mostly you're gonna have to realize that a lot of these are equal.

You don't like Atomic Bono??? :(

hm.. I'm bored enough.. let's see if I can work out that gif... not that I know how to resize frames, but still :wink: oh and I can't add text... so my origial Idea is ruined... I really need photoshop!

ok while fumbling around with the gif.. I kinda got an idea for a caption... but sadly I can't get text into a picture(except lame WordArt) so maybe one of you can help me.. I want the gif to say(one word for each frame) Bono is very easily distracted!
ok now the gif, and if somebody wants to help me I'll post the frames aswell, it doesn't have to be something fancy... just the words in the loose frames is fine by me!

the gif:
ssexchange18yz.gif

the Frames:
bono08fr.jpg

bono16dq.jpg

bono29ry.jpg

bono39xe.jpg

bono41si.jpg

BonoFox1 said:
^^^wow! u gotta show me how to do that GG...when I get my new comp!

well I learned if from the master, dreamoutloud13 ^^ it's a very easy program called gifan.. but for the fancy letters and stuff(like she did with my avatar) you'll need photoshop or paint shop pro.. and I have neither of those :(

I love that spinning MacPhisto--what's that you say my Mac--I don't have to work today-I can go & have fun & spin & dance all day too. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom