Man I feel like a woman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

:lol:

I think he doesn't mind falling out of his top. You know how he likes to be naked :giggle:

My friend I'm making the shirt for sits at a table across from myself and three other friends of mine, and she saw us all individually reading something out of the Bono in conversation book, and she came over to see what we were reading, and so she read it aloud....I tried to warn her, but she'd have none of it....so out loud she read about how much Adam is in love with *ahem* certain areas of the body.....and about him peeing while Ali was talking to him..................she fiinished and was like....."yes,.....ok then." and walked away.................It was hilarious if you had been there, maybe not so much reading it :hmm:

bono_212 said:

My friend I'm making the shirt for sits at a table across from myself and three other friends of mine, and she saw us all individually reading something out of the Bono in conversation book, and she came over to see what we were reading, and so she read it aloud....I tried to warn her, but she'd have none of it....so out loud she read about how much Adam is in love with *ahem* certain areas of the body.....and about him peeing while Ali was talking to him..................she fiinished and was like....."yes,.....ok then." and walked away.................It was hilarious if you had been there, maybe not so much reading it :hmm:
LoL.. he did what?? What's the story? :lol:

29dd2d80.jpg

0af23a01.jpg

Not necessarily drag, but DAMN he looks HOT in a dress!!!:drool:.....Yeah, I am SO warped!:crack:

Ha, I was just thinking, "Being out of town is a DRAG" and here's a drag thread. Great pictures, everyone!

kafrun said:

LoL.. he did what?? What's the story? :lol:

Bono is speaking about Adam's exhibitionism, and mentions that when they were teenagers, in a middle of a conversation Ali "felt something humid on the side of her legs"...He just didn't want to interrupt a good conversation... :giggle:

Everytime I saw a pic of Adam, the weeks after I've read the story I had this kind of reaction :coocoo: :yuck:

I had totally forgotten the story until now. Adam can sometimes be so strange :lol:

scha said:

Bono is speaking about Adam's exhibitionism, and mentions that when they were teenagers, in a middle of a conversation Ali "felt something humid on the side of her legs"...He just didn't want to interrupt a good conversation... :giggle:
He.. wha?? :lol: I'm not even sure how to picture that :no:

adam used to be quite the wild child in his early years! he also streaked naked in the school hallways, was expelled from school as a result, drank coffee in class (against the rules too). and as bono said, "he'd whip his thing out given any oppurtinity! he was an exhibitionist and loved to show off."

:adam: :)

Aw....I wanted to tell the story, I got back to late :(

Who cares, I love the peeing next to Ali story :)

I'm not sure if I should be amused, irritated, or just plain worried...that Larry makes a prettier woman than I do! :uhoh: :lol:

Don't tell him I said that... :shh: :laugh:

uh they all look way more ladylike than I ever will! I mean, I hate dresses... and look how easy they wear them! :lmao:

lolling at that most of the pictures are of Bono as man, with the rest as women :lol:

dragbigger.jpg

^^Larry looks like some "gloomy Goth doll"..Doc Martins and everything....

Edge looks like some retired cabaret singer..((Probably MacPhistos ex- wife))

Madam-Adam looks like some "foo-foo French politians wife" hairy legs, and pits no doubt...:giggle:

Bono looks........comfortable:D

P.S
Dont you just love how they traded the wigs back and forth?? What funny guys!:kiss:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom