Man!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marcbolan_luver

The Fly
Hey everyone...im sure all you guys dont know me but lindsay (thewho4life) does. I have been apart of this forum for a long time but i just havnt got on here for a while. I just need ur guys help on what i should do with something that is bothering me. I come from a very small town like some of you might.....and im realy into music heavily. ESPECIALLY THE WHO YEAH!!! WOO HOO LINDSAY!!! lol but anyways.....i have this guy friend that i have been talking to online forever now. He writes lyrics, plays guitar, and plays piano....now i myself write lyrics, sing (rock n roll), and play a bit of guitar. He says my lyrics of breathtaking and f****** amazing. Well i just realy crave music and playing it...and i want to make music with him badly. He says when im 18 either he could make a trip here or i could make a trip there and we are gunna get together. I know him real well so hes not a freak or anything. The only thing that im worried about is i have a b/f...and me and him have plans to be together and do things....but making music is my dream...and i realy dont know what to do. What should id o guys!!!:sad:

can you keep music and love separate on a physical level? if so then you can make music with your friend and love with your boyfriend. if your guy loves you then he will help you follow your dream, not hinder it. i have a guy who is not at all like me. i love music just like you do and i have a friend who loves it like me. once a week i get together with him and make music. after that i go and hang with my man. just cuz he likes motorcycles and i like music doesnt mean we cant do what we like anyway.
you must be young if youre not yet 18, so you have time to think anyway. im 18, and young too and i know i hate it when people say oh youre too young to think of such things! which is a load of horse crap, but it does allow you time to grow into your own person and decide what you love more....

Your boyfriend should understand how important music is to you. I don't think there's anything wrong with a musical/creative relationship with another guy. Just be careful.

Stay with your musical ambitions. The music scene desperately needs people who care about music as much as you say you do. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom