Madame Clayton's Diary: UPDATE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jenni_Anne

The Fly
Shameless self-publicists that we are, we would like to announce that we have written more Madame Clayton's Diary.

We just thought that it would be polite to let anyone who's read the first instalment know (*cough* and we're feedback addicts *cough*).

It's here, on Angelfire's site: http://www.ascreamingflower.com

We've emailed Angelfire (our wonderful, omnipotent, mega-efficient, messianic webmistress. Sucking up? us? Never...), so we're hoping the next bits will be up on the site quite soon.

Here's a taster:

A car screeched to a halt in front of me, and I dove behind a dustbin and watched the rest of the band get out and look round. Jabbering to myself sporadically about potatoes I strained to hear what they were saying.
?He can?t have got far!?
Edge rounded on Bono, ?WHY was Adam wearing ONLY his boxers??

Enjoy!

oh my god that is so crazy because i was getting ready for bed last night and i totally thought of this fic. i was going to write you this morning to see if you were still going to work on it and where i could read it, i guess now i know. huh great minds think alike. i will leave feedback soon, but i am sure it is as wonderful as the last chapter.

:lmao:

this story is getting crazier and crazier by the day...literally!

keep up the good work ladies. :bow:

LoveItLoveItLoveItLoveItLoveItLoveIt

just read the story!!!! amazing, I love it.

but I?m a bit confused why Adam was floating in the river??

BIGSHARPNASTYTEETH!!!!!

That is the funniest thing I've ever read. I was so happy to see that it was updated.

Looking forward to reading more of Madame Clayton's diary entries. Can't wait to find out exactly what happened between Adam and Larry in Portugal... :sexywink:

YAY 4 Madame Clayton's Diary!!

:bow: Woo-hoo ! I got to see Adam in.... Barney boxers!?!? *runs away* LOL Thanks for putting me in the story !!! How did you know about the MacPhisto thing???? I so have like the biggest crush on Bono's MacPhisto and Fly character! Bono is just so sexy! Actually these days it's a tie between lusting after Edge and Bono :evil: yay !! I nearly fell out of my chair from laughing so much @ the story! I love it !!

:eeklaugh: :laugh:

sexynakededge....... sexynakedbono..... :combust:

:censored: <--rest of thoughts have to be hehehe

Keep up the great work on the Diary!!
-loyal fan-

:wave:

I LOVE your story and I'm way too excited that it's been updated! Can't wait to read more! I joined this board to find more fanfic and I've got some ideas of my own brewing...

Back
Top Bottom