MacPhisto's Pleba Girls Party- It Hot,hot ,hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need a nap. :crack: At least I got a few things done, went out and ran a couple of errands, made a few phone calls. And I've got to go out again in 20 minutes so I might as well just hang around here till it's time, right? :shifty:

Yeah, something's definitely wrong, there! There's one pic in that thread where the shape of her stomach just looks SO unnatural. :|

Lest you all think I've lost my edge, would it help to say that at 4:30 am this morning, if I'd have been able to get ahold of a shotgun, I would have went to the window and let this bird totally have it? :happy: Bastard thing kept me awake for over a half an hour. :lol:

:yikes: Look at the time! Gotta run, bbl. :hug:

Look from January 13-January 15. Stomach be gone! :|

:lol: :hug: Birds :madwife:

My teacher is definitely making up my grades. :ohmy: There is NO WAY I got A's on all of these tests, I'm positive. I left blank answers!! :yikes: :shifty: :love: Unless I'm just brilliant and I don't know it. :laugh:

Yeah, it was ok. My older sister came over Saturday, and Sunday we went to see my big brother. Children everywhere! :lol:

How was your weekend? Did you have a nice time at your parents?

I took 2 pics, and they should give you a decent idea of what it looks like. :lol:

I'm at reception, and this idiot just called. He had absolutely no idea who he was calling for. Someone from our office had left him a message asking him to call him back, and he had no idea of who had called. :mad: It pisses me off when people call reception and are so incredibly vague. I told him to try and remember her name, then call me back. Don't bother calling if you don't know the name of the person you're trying to get in contact with!! :rant: It's a waste of my fricking time.

Sorry, rant over. :lol:

That's cool about your hockey team! My hockey team is out of the playoffs. :sad: I was really upset about it last week, but I'm fine now. I'll just be rooting for another team instead.

The only reason why I cheer for the team I do, is not because it's the one closest to where I live, or necessarily the best one, but because they won the year I decided that I had to pick a team to cheer for, 'cause everyone else in my class did :lol:

Whenever I call someplace that has a reception, which I usually avoid, 'cause I always end up sounding like an idiot, I write down everything before I call. And I mean everything, at the top of the page in the notepad, I even write, "Hello, my name is Therese, I'd like to speak to..." Even then, I always end up saying something wrong :reject:

I love your method of choosing a team to cheer for! That rocks. When my team is out, my method of picking a team usually boils down to - what teams are left that I don't hate? In that case, for the NHL, I'm rooting for Montreal. With every other team that's in the playoffs, I either hate the team for a particular reason, or am completely indifferent to them. I'm going for Montreal because they're from Canada, and their old goalie was a hottie. :laugh: Very scientific, I tell you!!

Aww. I'm sure you don't sound like an idiot! I wouldn't ever get mad at someone like you if you called my work!

I just get mad when people are so incredibly clueless and want you to do all the work for them. No, I'm not going to read off the list of our staff whose first names begin with a "j" you idiot. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
No, I'm not going to read off the list of our staff whose first names begin with a "j" you idiot. :lol:

:lmao: I love that! Oh, god, I think I might have at one point said that I wasn't sure if the guys name was Paul or Pete (or something like that) but I actually checked it up on my own.
:ohmy: You could have been standing there for twenty minutes, just listing names! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom