MacPhisto's Pleba Girls Party- It Hot,hot ,hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In order to go to a few concerts and to try and meet the guys, I spent the money which I should have used to go back to school :reject: I also shared a hotel room with people who I'd only met online, and drove eight hours, across an international border and into one of the craziest places to drive in the world :lol:

When I got home I had such blisters on my feet, I limped and hobbled around for a week :crazy:

and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat! :heart: :hug: VP :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Not sure where Larry was staying, I never did hear that...and we know where Adam was staying. :shifty: But Bono and Edge rented a house for the 10 or 12 days they were in town. I knew which area at the time, can't remember for sure, right now, but I think maybe Rosedale? One of the snooty sections. :wink:

Oooh, where did Adam stay? :ohmy:

And Babydoll, she's right about the planning and luck.. Both times I met my fave celebs it was a lot of luck and being in the right place at the right time. NEVER would've thought it would happen to me :yes:

Diane L - :wave: Another Adam girl! :hyper: Shouldn't you all be in my RSOC thread :madwife:

Babydoll - Nooooo, I wish! I only saw them in concert there. The closest I've been to the boys is in the ellipse in Buffalo.

kafrun said:
Diane L - :wave: Another Adam girl! :hyper: Shouldn't you all be in my RSOC thread :madwife:

Babydoll - Nooooo, I wish! I only saw them in concert there. The closest I've been to the boys is in the ellipse in Buffalo.

I don't have a Photobucket account, so I can't post pictures!!!

It's good to see you and Babydoll and Wayne Travis here, who I haven't talked to before. So, welcome!!!

Diane L said:
SG!!! :hug: :hug: How are you???

I saw the Sims update with the new freshman class, and my Brian was in it. Where DID the years go???

:lol: I know! they grow up so fast! *sniff!* :wink:

:sigh: Sadly, I have to go now. I must get SOMETHING done today, or I'll be in serious trouble :uhoh:

Before I go, I thought Babydoll might like this gif:
ohmy.gif

:wave: By guys! Have a great day :hug:

Wait--my fave Aerosmith song just came on--Back in the Saddle Again. Must wiggle butt in chair. :dance: Ok I really going to work this time. :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
In order to go to a few concerts and to try and meet the guys, I spent the money which I should have used to go back to school :reject: I also shared a hotel room with people who I'd only met online, and drove eight hours, across an international border and into one of the craziest places to drive in the world :lol:

When I got home I had such blisters on my feet, I limped and hobbled around for a week :crazy:

and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat! :heart: :hug: VP :wink:

Exactly. :hug: :heart: Lifetime memories.

See you SG :hug: Hi Diane :) :hug:

Sadly, I must go and make at least an attempt at productivity today. :sigh:

:ohmy: we've gone through 14 pages this morning! The others will be surprised!

See you all later. :wave: :hug: And don't be a stranger, kafrun. :)

Hi/bye Sarah :hug:

Okay, Babydoll's got her new sig and I'm heading out. I'm tired of sitting at this computer :faint:

Bye to anyone who's still here :wave: :hug:

Wow - you guys have been busy!! Lots of newer people too, so welcome! :wave: 14 pages since I was last here. Some pretty awesome pics and stuff! :combust:

Off to be somewhat productive for a few hours. I'm at reception this afternoon, so I'm sure I'll be around later! :wave: :hug:

I'm back from lunch--I won't be keeping my girlish figure very long if I continue to eat Pepperoni Pizza--but I did have a salad too. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom