MacPhisto's Pleba Girls Party- It Hot,hot ,hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ismail2.jpg

there! i think that's bond-girly :p

VP - Ah, it's ok. I got a pic taken with one of my favorite singers and I look like I just rolled out of bed :p I still love to show it off :D
Cute pic with the girls by the way :cute:

Babydoll - Quit being so darn cute :madwife: How are Bono and Lars ever supposed to concentrate if you show up at a show? :tsk:

^^ kafrun, i love you.

VP - what did your daughter say about larry??what is he like in person, what does he... everything! :)

Babydoll said:
bono and lars would have to see me first ....

<----- is a munchkin, around 5'1 or 5'2 .

:reject:

they'd see you - NONE of the guys are very tall :lol: that was the first thing I noticed with Adam... I was like :ohmy: he's not much taller than me! :lol:

Babydoll said:
^^ kafrun, i love you.

VP - what did your daughter say about larry??what is he like in person, what does he... everything! :)

She didn't really talk to him, she's sort of reserved...but to me, he seemed really nice. He didn't talk much, but he was really friendly nonetheless, smiled lots, took pics with us all, signed stuff for us, didn't really seem to be in a hurry, but then he didn't hang around when he was done, either. He was out there with us for about 10 minutes. And he smelled :combust: great!

And when I met (and hugged) Bono later that day, I completely forgot to notice how he smelled. :sad: :lol:

Babydoll said:
:cute: what a cute couple! are you a larry girl too?

:uhoh: :hmm: VP - wanna help me answer this? :lmao:

I adore every single member of the band to a ridiculous degree. Mostly, I waffle back and forth between Adam and Larry. I think I would implode if I was ever forced to try and choose between the two of them :reject:

Babydoll said:
did. you. HUG. larry. ?????????????????????????????????

or something??

No, Larry didn't seem like the huggy type. :lol: He wasn't hugging that day. But we got in close for the pic, we were against each other, touching.

Bono, on the other hand, is a hug whore. :lol: :cute:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: :cute: Bri's the best!! I have the B pic she made for my birthday, too.

Along with the bull pic. And the cats pic. :angry:

:lmao:

:lol: yep Bri's the best. and the worst :laugh:

thankfully I have yet to be involved in a Bri Pic with animals :uhoh: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:uhoh: :hmm: VP - wanna help me answer this? :lmao:

I adore every single member of the band to a ridiculous degree. Mostly, I waffle back and forth between Adam and Larry. I think I would implode if I was ever forced to try and choose between the two of them :reject:

Ummm, I'll try. :shifty:

With SG, her attraction varies depending on the day. Well, not so much the day. More the minute. I've seen it literally go back and forth between three band members in one evening. And lately it seems like the fourth one isn't immune, either.

:tongue:

kafrun said:

:shifty:

*sneaks in and steals Adam away while you're not looking*

:evil: :whistle:

Ok, Its moments like this which I suppose bring out my truest loyalties. I laugh when people steal Larry from me. I go all :madwife: with Adam :wink:

I suppose it might've made a difference if I'd gotten to meet Larry, too. He's the only one I didn't get to meet. And when I was close to the stage and would scream his name, he looked away :angry: Adam on the other hand always smiled, nodded, or waved at me when I screamed his name :drool: :love:

VintagePunk said:

But we got in close for the pic, we were against each other, touching.

Bono, on the other hand, is a hug whore. :lol: :cute:

against each other touching????? *jealousy again*

:) just kidding! what does he smell like??

VintagePunk said:

Ummm, I'll try. :shifty:

With SG, her attraction varies depending on the day. Well, not so much the day. More the minute. I've seen it literally go back and forth between three band members in one evening. And lately it seems like the fourth one isn't immune, either.

:tongue:

:lmao: Yep! Exactly :)

It's those green eyes of his! He planted some subliminal message in my head when we made eye contact!

Sad_Girl said:
I suppose it might've made a difference if I'd gotten to meet Larry, too.
You......... met......... Ads...............? :sad:

Adam on the other hand always smiled, nodded, or waved at me when I screamed his name :drool: :love:
Oooh, I know. :drool: I got the same treatment in Buffalo :combust:

Back
Top Bottom