MacPhisto's Pleba Girls Party- It Hot,hot ,hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I haven't seen it yet; though I've watched several interviews with the actress who starred in it and Clint Eastwood. It looks like a good film.

And it's strange, the things which affect intimacy between people. I know exactly what you mean, though; when someone shares something special to them with you it's a big step. They want you to be a part of their favorite moments :heart:

Exactly! You get it. :yes:

AT least I didn't cry during it. I think I was still emotionally drained from Six Feet Under the night before. :lol:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY.... MOFO!

can someone pls superimpose my pic there instead of the 2 women?? *incredible jealousy*

:wink:

:combust: :combust: :combust: :censored: :combust: :drool:

waynetravis said:

Its been posted here befor but, here you go:

larrybond.jpg

thats cool! :up:

kafrun said:
< It's official: Babydoll's sig will be the death of me :angry:

Aww :sad: What are you trying to do? Maybe I can help

Sad_Girl said:
Aww :sad: What are you trying to do? Maybe I can help
It's an animation. I'm trying to get it down to 50k without ruining the quality. My animation program is being screwy :madspit:

Babydoll said:

can you see my profile pic?? i want that on the poster... it's very bond-girly :D

that was the picture i was thinking about using.
do you want me to make it then?

VintagePunk said:
SG, I'm still trying to figure out what the hell that is on your shoulder in the Edge pic. :lmao: :lmao:

Did you turn your head and drool? :wink:

:lol: No, do you remeber how that guy kept pushing me over farther and farther until I was wedged in between him and that lamp post? It was rainwater that had been on the lamp post, and I'd had to lean against the thing to keep from being pushed away from the curb completely

VP - Lucky daughter! :hyper:

SG - Maybe if we wave our rolling pins simultaneously, we can make it work :madwife: :lol:

Babydoll - I'll make it work :) I must :mad:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Not that he's announced, at least. Of course, he's also never released the name of his youngest child :shifty:

He's a sneaky one :wink:

i remember u2shamrock and i guessed his kid's name for 4 pages on a thread... guesses ventured from boobah to bikini to boomcha to banana to blueberry to bouncy to.....

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: No, do you remeber how that guy kept pushing me over farther and farther until I was wedged in between him and that lamp post? It was rainwater that had been on the lamp post, and I'd had to lean against the thing to keep from being pushed away from the curb completely

Are you sure that's all it was? :shifty: :wink:

kafrun, I was taking those pics, and there are a couple with Larry and I, but I'm looking so hellacious in them, they'll never see the light of day. :yikes:

Dammit, my work sure is getting in the way of my playtime here. Why couldn't I be one of those wives who stay at home & lay by the pool all day looking at the pool boy's butt. :yes:

there is this.... very bond-girly :p

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/babydoll_96/ismail2.jpg[/IMG

and there is...
[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/babydoll_96/ISMAIL2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom