MacPhisto's Pleba Girls Party- It Hot,hot ,hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun, do you know Tre? He's coming to town in June, and I think a bunch of us will be getting together, if you're interested. Nothing planned for sure yet, but we can let you know. :)

VP - Yeah, I know him from the DESCRIBE thread :) I'd love to get together if I'm still in town then, but I might be moving to Montreal soon. :shrug: We'll see how it goes!

Babydoll - :hug: Well it's all done, as you know. It's just a matter of getting it to come together. Hard to explain :slant:

^ Yeah, I've only been once.. To see U2 :combust:

I hear great things about it :) Though I'd miss TO :(

VintagePunk said:
Wow, waynetravis, impressive! :up:

Hi JCOSTER :wave:

Lots of visitors this morning! :hyper:

I should have tidied up...or baked a cake...or something. :yikes:

No kidding!!! Sheesh, all sorts of visitors in our clubhouse this morning!

Sad_Girl said:
I see that, now that I'm glancing back, VP :heart: :hug: I'm so happy for you!

If God will send his angels? :drool: the bass past in that song is incredible

Duh. I looked at your sig and thought "that's not a song, it's a picture!" :reject: :lmao:

Didn't get a lot of sleep. :shifty:

kafrun said:
A clubhouse is it? :ohmy: Do we need a password to stay? :uhoh: :reject:

:lol: I don't think we've come up with a pass word or handshake - we just flash a few hot pics of the guys, and if you combust we know you belong :wink:

Oh, and was someone looking for my standard birthday picture?

AdamOSCE312.jpg

:shifty: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

A good night indeed! :sexywink:

:sigh: It's been too long since I had a night like that :grumpy:

Awww, I'm sorry. :( :hug: If it's any consolation, it was literally years for me before it started happening with any regularity.

But when it does? Oh my. :combust:

So, you have that to look forward to. :)

The movie was good, too. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I don't think we've come up with a pass word or handshake - we just flash a few hot pics of the guys, and if you combust we know you belong :wink:

AdamOSCE312.jpg

I was thinking of that pic when birthdays were mentioned. :lol:

Happy birthday! Here's Adam's willy! :happy:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

AdamOSCE312.jpg

:eek:

zwaai.gif
:hyper: I'm the birthday girl! I'm the birthday girl! Soon..

Sad_Girl said:
So, what movie did you watch?

Million Dollar Baby. It's his favourite movie. He's been saying for months that I have to see it. Not to get overly adolescent and sappy, but it was cool, like he was letting me in on part of his world. He raves about that movie. :)

VintagePunk said:
I'm sure it would. :sexywink:

Do you have anything special planned for today? My cold is feeling better, so I'd better get some work done around here, at some point today. :shifty:

:lol: I have a ton of things I want to do; even more I need to do... what will actually be done? It's hard to say :reject:

I'm having trouble focusing on anything lately. But there have been lots of distractions around here, between the holiday and mom agreed to babysit for another little boy this week, when Jeffy is here :crack: I'm not a kid person, really. I swear all of my hair will be gray by Friday

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I have a ton of things I want to do; even more I need to do... what will actually be done? It's hard to say :reject:

I'm having trouble focusing on anything lately. But there have been lots of distractions around here, between the holiday and mom agreed to babysit for another little boy this week, when Jeffy is here :crack: I'm not a kid person, really. I swear all of my hair will be gray by Friday

:lol: You were saying yesterday! I know exactly what you mean. Certain kids, I adore them, but I don't automatically take to every kid I see. Some of them I just want to shoo away. :lol: :reject:

Babydoll, it was really good, not really what I expected. :)

Then again, it may have been the company. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Million Dollar Baby. It's his favourite movie. He's been saying for months that I have to see it. Not to get overly adolescent and sappy, but it was cool, like he was letting me in on part of his world. He raves about that movie. :)

I haven't seen it yet; though I've watched several interviews with the actress who starred in it and Clint Eastwood. It looks like a good film.

And it's strange, the things which affect intimacy between people. I know exactly what you mean, though; when someone shares something special to them with you it's a big step. They want you to be a part of their favorite moments :heart:

Back
Top Bottom