MacPhisto's Pleba Girls Party- It Hot,hot ,hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi SG :wave:

Wild, I don't know if you saw that I edited my last post before I left, so I'll just say congratulations again! :hug:

well the good news is I got some cleaning and organizing done

the bad news is I still can't find that clip :sad: :sigh: and I haven't had a chance to play sims or get any writing done :banghead: it's been one of those days

I'm getting a headache, so I'll probably leave soon. Anyone want to have a shot at my sentence a few pages back before I go? Please? :help:

I'm gonna check my mail and stuff I've been putting off

VintagePunk said:
Hi everyone :hug: can't stay, but I'll bbl. Just wanted to catch Wild before she went to bed...congrats, sweetie, I'm SO proud of you!! :hyper: :hug: :happy:

Ah you didn't have to goto al that trouble for me
3.gif

VintagePunk said:

It wasn't any trouble, silly. :kiss: and we're all so happy for you, we have to celebrate your success right along with you! :)

It's one good way to make sure i'm not recognised next tour :lol:

And i hope you girls realise how much you love & support is appreciated :hug: :love:

I think i've convinced NI that Toronto should be our destination for next year's holiday :hyper:

OK, so tomorrow my best friend (that I haven't seen since New Years Eve) is coming over to my house with her boyfriend that I have never met...I didn't even know his name until yesterday. And I'm a pretty shy person......oy vey, this is going to be awkward, I have no idea how I'm going to entertain them :| :uhoh:

</random>

:lol:

HI everyone a quick post and run, i signed on the net before before but then i feel asleep :scream: and now i have to go to bed as i have to get up early as i need to get my hair cut on friday, i need to find some hairdressers that has an appointment for friday morning :|

see you all tommorow

and Wild well done, so proud of you :hug::heart:

Oh and DG says hi everyone, i talked to her earlier tonight, she was playing with her puppy :cute:

luv ya all

Jem
x

Back
Top Bottom