Macphisto Society Rants and Raves Continued...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
Wow... we have once again come dangerously close to breaking another thead. Just to keep the last thread of comments, questions, sick inside jokes, pictures (!!!) safe... here it is the brand new rants and raves thread for the epic saga that is the Macphisto Society.

I propose an MPS chat sometime this weekend in interference. There is a room you can join called "Macphisto's Underworld". I went there a while ago and it was empty and I felt bad for the poor empty, but undoubtably well appointed chat room.

Oh and ... YAY BONA!!!!!! Cool post babe! Glad to hear from you are you back?

Now to post...
-Bluey

Hey, if we can let's decorate this place with some pictures of our two favorite men!

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 01-04-2002).]

I just want to say to all the MPS writers .... THANK YOU!!!

I too, am in love with Macphisto (I know I have to get in line behing a few other people). I love the stories, so wonderfully dramatic. Keep up the great work.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Last R&R thread...

Bona! Sooo glad to see you back!! Nice post- you do Larry so perfectly!

If you want decorations, you should know in honor of MPS, Macphisto & Fly have their own pages now on my website lol.
biggrin.gif

mac_primp.jpg

stone.jpg

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

** U2 Take Me Higher ** <--my "spoons"

Jazz man bass man cool -bluey-

*If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane!*

Mwah ha ha ha ha....

WHEN WILL IT START? WHEN WILL IT START? WHEN WILL IT START? WHEN WILL IT START? WHEN WILL IT START? WHEN WILL IT START? WHEN WILL IT START?

*JUMPS UP AND DOWN*
*COMBUST*
*EXPLODE*

Hey, we're gonna need another Scottphisto over here! Damn defective models...

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

lemme know the time of the chat and i'll be here. cuz all my friends are gone and i have no life
smile.gif

ok gonna try to post something tonight. no guarantees, cuz i hurt. stupid shoulder.

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

"spreadin the neck love!" - olive
"my funnest one is the ISHFWILF w/ larry on teh cover and he's all moany and hottttt" - olive
"The Fly has to be the Fly!"

Just posted...

I have to go out and meet someone right now, but I will continue that post when I get home (LAATE)... Please, if everyone can avoid doing anything at The Fly's house or with him, Mac or Bluey until I post again, I will be your best friend!

Thanks.

As for the MPS chat... I am busy dealing with a speeding ticket from 5 to about 9 on Sat and Sunday ... so sometime after 7: 00 (interference time) on Sunday night would work for me.

Hugs,
_bluey (who is late, eeek!)

BLuey,

now THAT was perfect!
it's EXACTLY what Satan would do!

have fun out!

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

** U2 Take Me Higher ** <--my "spoons"

*If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane!*

woo~hoo! MPS chat! yay! i've got a ton of hw this weekend, but i will really reallly really try to be there!
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Originally posted by BittersweetGirl:
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think 7 interference time is 10 eastern.

you're right
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

Fishy, who is still on vacation...and hoping Olive and Opal will come and find her soon...wanted her secretary to forward a message to the MPS, as she is no longer at her home computer...

Telegram:
I miss you guys *stop* I can't wait to get back *stop* I will try my hardest to be back in time for the chat on Sunday night *stop* Scotty I will email you when I get home *stop* Bluey LOL at Mac as the Fly *stop* Opal and Olive I promise to make up for my webmistress absense! *stop* See you guys Sunday night! *stop*

Fishy *stop*

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

Yea! I love chat! I will be here shaking martinis for all, especially our beloved ScottPhisto. Thank you to all who write in the MPS, I really needed a good escape this week and you provided just what I needed.
stone.jpg

Oh my LORD! This man is sooo sexy! I love you Fly.

------------------
ScottPhisto's Offical Bed and Martini Shaker
If you dream,
Dream out loud

[This message has been edited by WildHoneyAlways (edited 01-05-2002).]

LOL look at what I had!! I'd forgotten! it's perfect for the Fly's bday party!

u2bday.jpg

i hope it's letting pl scroll to see the right side of it

here's another one more appropriate for this concert coming up- and LARRY!! Hellfuckingooo!!!!!!!
ABband19.jpg

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 01-05-2002).]

As of today, yes. I am back.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Well... I won't really be permanently back for another week when I get back to school where my HIGH SPEED connection is. *sigh* I miss it. I just hope they can fix my monitor by then. What would I do without it?? NOO!!!

Anyway... Great posts, Bluey!! And Fishy, Opal, great job, girls!!

I may post later tonight...
biggrin.gif

~Lisa~

P.S. Bluey... did you get my postcard??

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason. :D

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

YAY! Bona!
Pooooooooooooooooooooost!

Thanks.

I have to run. I'm actually going to a semi-formal "martini party". Honest to God... since I started writing for this thing I have been invited/have accidentally stumbled into way too many martini parties!!! Lol.

Have to go get ready, I will post tommorow I think. If not I will see you all in chat. You know what I'm referring to when I'm talking about the sub room right? Ahh, we'll figure it out.

Hugs, must get into dress!
smile.gif

-Bluey

Hey hey! I'm bizack. Well I've always been
here, just too lazy to post here after I've
read, heh. Niice job girls! Wow Bluey, w/ Mac... I feel so bad for him now! Poor guy...
And oooh Olive! I like what you're gettin' into there! Can't wait to see where it leads!
I really really want to be at chat but I
don't know if I can make it... where exactly are you guys meeting??? I'll see!!!

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 01-06-2002).]

go to interference.com then to the martini glass with the heart (chat) then to the room called MacPhisto's Underworld or something like that. we're meeting at 7 interference time. i've repeated a lot of things you could have just scrolled up for, but oh, well.
smile.gif

hope we see you there!

(and i hope i can get in myself! lol!)

------------------
~Julie*

wow, i really missed a lot!! i'm reading the honeymoon thread not, but i have a question~ who is Joshua?

frown.gif
i feel so bad for losing track of the story.

------------------
~Julie*

Aww, I feel sorry for Mac but even worse for Fly. He loves Bluey so much and all she can think about is Mac. I hope she really does love Fly because he would never hurt her.
biggrin.gif

------------------
ScottPhisto's Offical Bed and Martini Shaker
If you dream,
Dream out loud

[This message has been edited by WildHoneyAlways (edited 01-06-2002).]

LMAO! it does sound a little out there.
smile.gif

i was just wondering who this Joshua was that Bono and Larry were talking to in there heads.

another question.

Bono- an angel, Adam- an angel, Larry- a tempter, but otherwise human? angel as well?, Edge- human? angel? other?, all Phistos (with the exception of BluePhisto and BonaPhisto) are demons, right?, and the Fly is all human, right?

i just want to make sure i have everything straight.
smile.gif
again, i hate myself for my slacking!
frown.gif
sorry for the trouble, and i'll see you tonight!

i can bring olives
smile.gif

~MoonPhisto*

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
LMAO! it does sound a little out there.
smile.gif

i was just wondering who this Joshua was that Bono and Larry were talking to in there heads.

another question.

Bono- an angel, Adam- an angel, Larry- a tempter, but otherwise human? angel as well?, Edge- human? angel? other?, all Phistos (with the exception of BluePhisto and BonaPhisto) are demons, right?, and the Fly is all human, right?

i just want to make sure i have everything straight.
smile.gif
again, i hate myself for my slacking!
frown.gif
sorry for the trouble, and i'll see you tonight!

i can bring olives
smile.gif

~MoonPhisto*

As of now:
Bona: human (exphisto)
Bluey: human (exangel, exphisto)
Fly: human
Edge: human (i'm guessing)
Larry: human gone devil

everyone else, phistos....

and I'm sure there's never enough Olives
U2stage1.gif

...eh, what the Hell, lemons are invited too
wink.gif

------------------

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS sponsored naked time...we will never be the same...

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
MPS sponsored naked time...we will never be the same...

lol, indeed.
smile.gif
but it was good fun.

------------------
~Julie*

Joshua is Bona and Larry's unborn son. Bono can sense his thoughts in the womb. Wow that looks really weird if you take it out of context.

I may post if I can think of anything post worthy...

See you all later!!! Bring champange!
-Bluey

Oh dear.

I hope we didn't traumatize/ scar for life anyone too badly. I think I need some therapy after all that, lol.

My favorite quote of the night was from The Fly... "If he's not wearing pants, I'm not wearing pants!"

We all knew it would go there... LOL.

Again sorry for scaring anyone away and thanks to everyone who came!

hugs,
-Bluey

p.s. I know WHA, I feel so sorry for him tooo. Poor Fly.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom