MacPhisto Society: Rants & Raves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I've read almost half of the macphisto society revisited and I even skipped class cos I couldn't stop reading lmao
biggrin.gif
I really should have checked this out earlier then I would have been in the story earlier
biggrin.gif
hehe

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Awww, I felt so bad for Bluey when she was flashing back to ScrewTape...Bluey you have an uncanney knack for capturing those emotions...

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

Bona you had me laughing HARD!!! All of that drama, and then Glinda walking up and imagining her high pitched voice had me dying from laughter! You guys really have a gift, I hope you realize that!

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

BonoTempter...

bU58252.jpg

Thanks for providing me with the pic Ana, I had been looking for just the right one to play with!

Fishy <><

------------------

Aww thanks you guys, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who needs MPS on an IV.
Man, I really want to post but I have an exam tommorow....If I'm good...I'll write more.
Yeah Bona...Glinda always cracks me up. Lol.
Poor Lar, we might have a little fun with him yet, don't be too speedy there Glinda! HINT.
Lmao.
You guys rule.
I was going to try and find a pic of Cameron Diaz and Julia Roberts fighting in My Best Friends Wedding and post it for Bona, but I have not the time...So all of you if you want, post pics of people who should be in MPS the movie...LOL. Don't forget Glinda! She's my fav!

-Bluey (Refresh, refresh...ah damn, right, study, study, study...Ahhh screw it! Refresh refresh refresh!)

FISHY! You are Psychic and that ROCKS! Wow, that looks so cool! Awesome!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 11-28-2001).]

I love the expressions on the faces of the ladies watching the fight!

mybes208.jpg

Fishy <><

------------------

The "Happy" couple...

cX42628.jpg

Ok I tried to find a pic of larry where he seemed to be looking at something longingly, but I think it really just looks like he wants to eat Bona...which may be appropriate...but anyway...

Fishy <><

------------------

You knew those birthday pics would come back to haunt you...

e467367.jpg

I tried to put Julia's face on Blueys body, but it's so small I don't know if you can tell. I am having so much fun...ok...who's next? BWA-HA-HA!

Fishy <><

------------------

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
You knew those birthday pics would come back to haunt you...

e467367.jpg

I tried to put Julia's face on Blueys body, but it's so small I don't know if you can tell. I am having so much fun...ok...who's next? BWA-HA-HA!

Fishy <><
Oh my.
Well, now I must go live in a cave somewhere! Lol, that looks so freaky and mask-like.
And yet, still prettier than the origional LOL! Thanks Fishy and if you ever do it again, I'm going to get you and your little dog too! Kidding, luv you. Of course.
Where is that bottle of scotch when I need it?
Bluey is more of an evening dress kind of girl anyway...*Hiding under my couch now*
-Bluey

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Bluey is more of an evening dress kind of girl anyway...*Hiding under my couch now*
-Bluey

You just had to tempt me, now didn't yah? BWA-HA-HA...

Fishy <><

------------------

Hey MoCool, I actually don't need to play with Brad too much...I mean, why would you? But anyway in the latest issue of Vanity Fair he did a photoshoot that was very Fly-esque...

eQ21646.jpg

eW25736.jpg

f727092.jpg

Fishy <><

------------------

Awww!!! That's soooooo cute!! Thanks! I love it!

You just inspired me to scan in some of my halloween pics! I just put them up on my albums, so they should be fully updated in about another 25 minutes or so... I'll make a post then, so y'all can see what I really look like... *not sure if that's a good thing...*

And Bluey.... POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTTT!!

biggrin.gif

~Bona the Terribly Impatient~

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Ok Bluey, this should earn me a few more guest appearences...
smile.gif

BluePhisto the Temptress...

fY94909.jpg

Well you did say you were more of an evening gown gal...and who am I to let a fellow Phisto down?
smile.gif

Fishy <><

------------------

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 11-28-2001).]

Haha Fishy!
Anyway- why do I constantly feel as thought I'm always the last one up this late? Oh yeah- because it's true.
Uhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh- what's that crazy-ass Fly up to this time??!! Scottie (yes, I'm calling you that now), your post cracked me up! Nice work.
Echo- I'm intrigued. Please continue.
I shouldn't have went to Starbuck's. Now I'm going to be sitting up all night, refreshing to no avail.

Hey everyone...ACK!!!!!
There just had to scream from that last post!
Whoa baby. What a load of trouble.
Anyway, my last post has some important updates on it to make sene with Bona's post...so re read it if you want the whole nine yards.
As for actors...I actually wrote Screwtape with Christopher Walken in mind. He's the only guy I can see in that role now, but that's just me.
I agree with the Matt Damon for Larry, and I think Brad Pitt would do a good Fly for some reason but so would a young Mel Gibson...he's got the attitude and the blue eyes.
Julia Roberts is a good choice for Bluey and now I picture that when I'm writing and it works for me. And how can I forget, I've always pictured Cameron Diaz in Bona's role...Heh heh heh, now Bona and I should get together and watch those two slug it out over a guy in "My Best Friend's Wedding" LOL.
I think Billy Zane would do a good Mac for some reason...he's got the voice and the presence, now we just have to get him some contacts and away we go!
-Bluey (refresh, refresh, refresh)

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 11-28-2001).]

I just want to apologize to everyone for me and ScottPhisto's posts. I mean not the quality, 'cause that's at least debabtable...but I mean the continuity. We've been trying to get a successful collaboration going, but it's a bumpy road... writing stuff that takes place before or during stuff the other has already posted...trying to bring it together...

It amazes me that Bluey and Bona can write pages and pages just ad libbing, not discussing w/ each other what they're gonna do next...and ScottPhisto and I talk constantly about our contibutions to the MPS, and we can't get our shit together!

So hats off (except Edge's) to all our fellow collaborators who know what the hell theyre doing!

And ScottPhisto, if you read this before I talk to you again, loved the last post!

*snicker* "Excuse me Bono, can you lift your feet?"

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" - Me

*Somewhere, Edge blushes.*

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

Wow the MPS has really blossomed! MG, Ana, Echo and ScottP all making guest appearences as writers! Way to go guys! Bluey, I snorted my coke into my brain when I read the part about Adam and Fishy!

Adam: I don't dance much...
Fishy: I do!!!

Hahahaha! I like being Blueys friend in this story! Kind of like her guardian Phisto! Hahaha! Keep up the good work! And Bona...as always...simply mah-velous...

Fishy <><

------------------

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
Sara! Cease and desist immediately! Don't read any more of the new Mac story until you read the FIRST part- which I hope you did and in which case, completely ignore this post! But if not, read it all from the beginning!! it's toooo goood to not read! Plus it's a GREAT procrastination technique.

and..if i'm losing it completely and you were talking about cliff notes on THIS thread, well basically here we just gush and cry over the story and post songs that would fit w/ it
smile.gif
like a soundtrack.

welcome to the "look what you've done to me" refresh.refresh.refresh group !

ok ok i'll stop reading the new one and read the old one.. but WHERE!?!?!? and i didn't mean cliffsnotes of this thread, but of the parties heheh...

i reaaaally need to write my paper arg...

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

There are a few things I wanted to say about recent posts, that I think have been ingenius to the plot!

1) How Fly kissed Bluey and she got v. angry and he made the awesome point that even though someone (ahem, Mac) might go from being a devil to angel, they STILL have their basic character to them and sense of right/wrong etc. Great point.

2) how Bluey realized "love" when Fly looked at her- and she realized why Mac had been scared before to be with her b/c his feelings were too strong. Another awesome point.

-of course there are manny others but those two made me understand a lot. like a lightbulb that went off in my head lol

Fishy- woww I LOVE those pics!!! awesome job girl!!

Bluey- I only picture YOU as Bluephisto, not Julia Roberts lol!!

Bona- i dont know what you look like but I picture Bonaphisto being v. sexy and voluptuos and curvy and thick long wavy light brown hair and dark mysterious eyes - exactly the opposite of Cameron! lol.

Now for Olive I can see Penelope Cruz or Catherine Zeta-Jones playing.. hee hee. Actually Catherine ZJ might not be a bad choice for Bona...

ok just rambling.. carry on!
smile.gif

------------------
She will die and live again Tonight

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Actually I just posted some pictures of myself at halloween here on PLEBA. I'm actually blonde with blue eyes and a fair complexion. That's why I pictured Meg Ryan...
smile.gif

LOL! that thread's too big for me to open at work haha, but i'll check it out at home! I like Meg Ryan- she'd def do a good job w/ it (plus Cameron's too stick for temptress bonaphisto! - imho!)

wanted also to say i luvv all the new guests coming in!!

Echo- keep up the great work, and Ana too!
smile.gif
yahh

we're havin a party, everybody's coming.. lol

A woman needs a man, like a fish needs a bicycle, and I think I'm gonna need some help! Bono Boston ZooTV, after royally messing up the song repeatedly due to fits of laughter!

Originally posted by Echo:

It amazes me that Bluey and Bona can write pages and pages just ad libbing, not discussing w/ each other what they're gonna do next...

Ahh Echo, maybe it's time for me to confess something to you...Bona and I have been using Dionne Warwick's psychic friends. *sob* Yes, that's right, we have been using the psychic network behind your back...Forgive us Phistos! Lol. Seriously Echo and ScottPhisto darling, I ADORE your posts, I laugh so hard when I'm reading them. You guys are so damn funny.

Fishy....BLARG! If you're going to insist on defiling poor pretty Julia's body with my face, at least let me post a DECENT picture of myself. I looked back at that pic the other day and I actually shuddered...Like Mr. Burns shudder. Nasty! No really, thanks Fishy, you are a sweetie!

Thanks Olive, that Fly...underneath all the leather he's a pretty smart guy. I can't help but cheer for him.
Hugs, and I will probably post again after my lab final this afternoon, so stay tuned Phistos!
-Bluey (The Thought that Hell might be an eternal chemistry lab is what keeps me a goodish person)
smile.gif

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Seriously Echo and ScottPhisto darling, I ADORE your posts, I laugh so hard when I'm reading them. You guys are so damn funny.

Thanks, Blueeyes! Y'know, so often I write/say/do things that I feel are just damn hilarious...to me. I worry that things are only funny to me (and maybe Echo), so it's great to learn that others find me a funny wanker.

Sheesh...another genitalia comment. Do I just attract them or something (the comments, not the...oh, nevermind...)?

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Bluey I don't know how you can possibly think that pic I used is not a good one! Your eyes look so intense, I wouldn't have used it if I had known you didn't really like it, but I thought you looked simply mah-velous!

I just want to add a disclaimer here...I only play with the pics with good intentions...I know I may make it sound like I do it with malice, but I'm only joshin' but I would never intentionally post a pic that I did out of meaness. I love all of you guys! Really! I just do it because I can, like some of you provide the words to this saga, I provide the pics, Olive runs the soundtrack department...we all do what we can.

But anyway, having said all of that...Bona...dearest...when I get home tonight...BWA-HA-HA!!!

Fishy <><

------------------

Hey Fishy! I found some pics for you to have fun with.. I have no idea what's easy to manipulate so you can pic and choose or not choose lol!

and since i've been given a mission now w/ the sound for the movie for the book of the phistos.. I'd like to add "I Will Survive" for Bluey (in real life for chem) but in Phisto-life for when Mac was a loser to her, pic any time, and she wanted nothing to do w/ him!

assuming there IS a wedding, this would be a good post-wedding happy Larry pic w/ room for Bona on his arm:
AB_meet_larry28.jpg

but for now here's a tormented Larry pic:
larrysilent.jpg

oh the anguish and pain! angel or devil...

this one could be w/ either Bona or bluey, assuming bluephisto would be that calm..
AB_larry_onevideo.jpg

Reminds me of the song Hungry Eyes

I like this one for the whole spikey statue of liberty - Church like thing goin on behind his head:
pop_larry_spikes.jpg

Hey Bona, did you say blond with blue eyes and pale skin??
LarryAnn_MI.jpg

gottago, gottago, gottago....

------------------
She will die and live again Tonight

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 11-29-2001).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom