MacPhisto Society: Rants & Raves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. Yeah I'd agree... the poor kid has had so many problems. *sigh* I think after this is resolved the baby's gonna have a nice rest and everything's gonna be okay for a while.
smile.gif

And yes, Bluey. I realize you're gonna kill me now.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Ok, see I thought I had caught a continuity slip, I could have sworn that back in the last meeting the angels had confirmed it was Larry's baby, but I just spent the last 5 minutes re-reading the "She's Preggers" part of the post, and no dice...the angels thought it was Larry's but they didn't confirm it for sure...you are a sneaky one Bona I'll give you that!!!
smile.gif

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nothing's definite yet. There's a thousand different directions I could take this.
biggrin.gif
Sit back and relax, enjoy!

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
LadyHeartland's pics.

Ok, nevermind Harrison Ford...after seeing this pic...I agree with Bona...Adam can play Adam anyday...

ad27.jpg

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

The object of MacFishto's obsession...

Nk76120.jpg

Fishy <><

------------------

Daanng yes- I've always loved that 1st Adam pic! Haha, nice work w/ Adam there Fishy! Ok, yeah Bona! I think you had good choices for the actors and such... but I think someone like Christopher Walken would be a freaky Screwtape...haha. Or that scary-ass guy who played the dude in Ever After. I'm thinking that I don't make sense here... sorry about that. Also, what about Brad Pitt as the Fly? Yessss... I think he could pull it off. I don't know, throw in Hugh Jackman, Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, and U2 (of course), sweet merciful crap- I'd be happy.
eek.gif
@ the developments Bona!!!

Originally posted by mocool12:
sweet merciful crap!

I think this is going to be my new phrase of choice! LOL MoCool!!!

Fishy <><

------------------

Haha! Thanks Fishy- but I gotta be honest, it's not my line... I stole it from good ol Homer S. I steal so much crap from that show it's not even funny. Well, actually, yeah. I guess it is. I should really be in bed.
biggrin.gif

Um, forgive my incompitence (as it happens so often), but who is Screwtape?

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Um, ladies...a bit of warning. Please forgive my *ahem* word play in my next post. It was, after all, for the sake of Animatronic Edge's blush.

It was too good to pass up.

Apologies all around to those I offend.

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Devourer of Ewoks

Originally posted by Scottphisto:
Um, forgive my incompitence (as it happens so often), but who is Screwtape?

*sigh*

ScottPhisto, you're very pretty and you amuse me, but sometimes you're just...a disappointment.

I mean, when you caught my "It's a musical journey" quip, it really made me proud...I was training quite a formidable U2 fan...a force to be reckoned with.

But this...this...

*shakes head*

Screwtape is a fictional character devised by C.S. Lewis. He's a senior devil who consults with lesser devils about proper corruption of mere mortals. He was an integral part of Bono's development of MacPhisto.

In the MPS, he's MacPhisto's boss and/or nemesis.

Incidentally, mocool, while I personally think Chris Walken would make a suitable Screwtape, I'd be more amused to see him portrayed by the likes of Alan Rickman...

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"It's not that I like eating beef so much, I just really hate cows."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!"

*Somewhere, Edge blushes.*

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-28-2001).]

Originally posted by Scottphisto:
Um, ladies...a bit of warning. Please forgive my *ahem* word play in my next post. It was, after all, for the sake of Animatronic Edge's blush.

It was too good to pass up.

Apologies all around to those I offend.

Hey, man...we girls sit here all day and go on and on about Elevation and Inter-Pantal Control and Seven Pounds and Screwing and Larry's balls and the Achtung Baby cover...I don't think any of us has the right to complain about your one reference to, er...Georgia O'Keefe paintings.

Just don't get cocky about it.

Wait, let me rephrase that...

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"It's not that I like eating beef so much, I just really hate cows."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!"

*Somewhere, Edge blushes.*

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
but a word of advice...judginf by the ballroom blitz that just occured...now might not be the best time to go repay Mac for the little birthday suit incident...oops...did I say little?
smile.gif

No worries, Fishy! I gots it all worked out. I'll provide comic relief (as is my forte) and will in no way encroach upon the "ballroom blitz"

But that demon will pay.

Oh yes.

He will pay.

*plot plot plot*

HEY!! "LITTLE?!?!?"

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Devourer of Ewoks

BluePhisto please be ok...I am dying to know what is wrong with her, well...not really...because I know I won't like it
smile.gif
But you know what I mean...

Fishy <><

------------------

AHHH!! wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Look what I found!!!
I Knew it existed but have never actually HEARD it!

Macphisto calling home and gets the answering machine, where Jordan has a special message for him!

Go download it here:
http://paid2surf.orcon.net.nz/macphisto.mp3

yayyyyyyy
smile.gif

I'm going sleep in my own bed tonight...

------------------
Your eyes make a circle
I see you when I come in here

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Originally posted by Echo:

Incidentally, mocool, while I personally think Chris Walken would make a suitable Screwtape, I'd be more amused to see him portrayed by the likes of Alan Rickman...
Ah, yeah! Alan Rickman would be great! I loved him in Dogma, heh.
Crap- and lmao @ "Georgia O'Keefe paintings."

Dammit- what the hell is wrong w/ Bluey? I'm lost.
Olive! I've heard that before! It's adorable!

Feckin typos.

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 11-28-2001).]

That is soooooo cute! "Daddy we're not coming home until you take your horns off!" HAHA!!! That's classic!

Fishy <><

------------------

Hey girlies I hope ya'll don't mind if I join eh *nudge nudge*
biggrin.gif
I mean i posted in ya'lls story like um not knowing if I should or not lmao
biggrin.gif
*hugs*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Originally posted by Echo:
Hey, man...we girls sit here all day and go on and on about Elevation and Inter-Pantal Control and Seven Pounds and Screwing and Larry's balls and the Achtung Baby cover...I don't think any of us has the right to complain about your one reference to, er...Georgia O'Keefe paintings.

Just don't get cocky about it.

Wait, let me rephrase that...

Well, you know...when one is male, surrounded by women, two things happen:

1)He gets down on his knees and thanks God muchly.

2)He changes his demeanor (to an extent). Personally, I abide by two rules:

Never say dirty things unless you know to what extent you can before yer smacked.

Always say dirty things in order to find out to what extent you can before yer smacked.

Hmm...there seems to be a flaw in that idea...

Oh, quick observations:
If you rearrange the letters in "MALE" you get "LAME"...damn that sucks.
There have been more comments regaurding me and male genitalia in PLEBA then probably in my entire life. I find that disturbing.
Sorry. Felt like ranting. And raving.

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Devourer of Ewoks

thanks, thanks alot! i am now totally addicted!! and I'm supposed to be writing my 15 page literature review of depression and traumatic brain injury... and what am i doing?! refreshrefreshrefresh LOL.

but now the question is... since i haven't had time to read all these rants and raves, was there ever a site housing all of the parties?...or are there cliffsnotes anywhere?!?! someone needs to get me up to speed on everything that happened in the past!! haha

great job girls!! please keep it up! i need things to do to procrastinate writing my paper!
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Originally posted by opaltranquility:

but now the question is... since i haven't had time to read all these rants and raves, was there ever a site housing all of the parties?...or are there cliffsnotes anywhere?!?! someone needs to get me up to speed on everything that happened in the past!! haha

great job girls!! please keep it up! i need things to do to procrastinate writing my paper!
smile.gif

Sara! Cease and desist immediately! Don't read any more of the new Mac story until you read the FIRST part- which I hope you did and in which case, completely ignore this post! But if not, read it all from the beginning!! it's toooo goood to not read! Plus it's a GREAT procrastination technique.

and..if i'm losing it completely and you were talking about cliff notes on THIS thread, well basically here we just gush and cry over the story and post songs that would fit w/ it
smile.gif
like a soundtrack.

welcome to the "look what you've done to me" refresh.refresh.refresh group !

------------------
Your eyes make a circle
I see you when I come in here

* U2 Take Me Higher *

It's go time! Get him Mac! You already kicked one ass, what's another among friends? Haha, no seriously Glenda needs to get her ass in gear and figure out that her spell is causing all of this trouble! And Bona...maybe I interpreted this incorrectly, but weren't we about to do something with Mac, Adam, and Bona to find out who the father of the baby is? Maybe they already did it and were on their way to tell Larry, or not tell Larry, if it's not Macphisto's, when they saw the kiss? Just wondering...I know, I know...be patient...

Fishy <><

------------------

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 11-28-2001).]

Yes, I'm going to keep the result of that little test a secret for a while longer. And there's something else I have in mind before Glinda's proverbial light bulb turns on. *evil snicker* Well I have a few ideas. But we'll see where I decide to take it.
biggrin.gif

Keep watch!

------------------
LadyHeartland's pics.

Bona you evil, evil woman! Shame on you for keeping the results a secret!
smile.gif
You know Glinda has always struck me as such a ditzy witch...I think her voice has a lot to do with it...anyway...back to refreshing...

Fishy <><

------------------

Originally posted by opaltranquility:
what to do? read lovely stories, or write boring paper?!?!

oh who needs a college education!?

Ha ha ha! You should try WRITING this and studying...you keep getting ideas! It's very funny. I love it though, just love doing this, it's so fun.
p.s. Olive, re: the "ass-kicking" I REALLY don't need to be encouraged
smile.gif
. Lol.
Hugs,
Bluey.

haha keep up the good work! it always happens that you only get inspired when there is school work to be doing...

ive spent more time here today then i ever have, and i have the biggest amount of other stuff to be doing...hahah

and of course after agonizing over what i'm doing for my christmas card this year (i make a new one every year) of course I get inspired when i have 2 15 page papers to write in the next 4 days....

still working on reading the first part of all this...it's my reward for summarizing each article in my paper haha

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom