MacPhisto Society: Rants & Raves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bluey!! Thanks for posting about what you erased
biggrin.gif

I hope you don't mind, but I resolved some issues in my last post.
smile.gif
I left some doors open for you, so pay close attention. Ahh, where shall it go from here?
wink.gif

LarryHOT.jpg

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
Hey Olive--Great site!
where can I find the phone call, Lemon and WOWY? When I clicked the link I downloaded Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car?!

OOPS! Sorry about that! here i completey fixed it and put it all on my mini phisto page:

www.u2takemehigher.com/phisto/bluey.html
(you might have to refresh it once if it doesn't show up)

which brings me to... Fishy! I think a website is a great idea- i mean if everyone else agrees! it's not exactly my story lol! And I'd love to help out! I was thinking maybe I could host it, or help make it and you could help with the pictures and backgrounds- since i'm not good at all w/ photoshop but have a lot of experience w/ webpage design. And i have my own domain which we can post pics from (some places don't allow it) and I can host songs too .. it's just a suggestion, let me know what you think
smile.gif

If no one has heard BONO singing that Leonard Cohen song Hallelujah that Fishy posted - it is unbelievable- let me know and I'll put that up there too! It so fits. and it's sooo sexy.

------------------
She tied you to the kitchen chair
She broke your throne She cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 12-01-2001).]

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Bluey that last post was so touching...even when they were just playing games I was crying...and then it just got worse as the Fly was putting her to bed...

Why can't I find a guy like the Fly in real life? This Fish is beginning to think she needs a bicycle...

*sigh*

Fishy <><

Aww fishy and everyone, thanks for reading the post and liking it. I really like Fly too...

And Fishy, there are guys like that out there that are like The Fly...I have one! I actually have based a lot of The Fly on him come to think of it. Possibly the funniest sweetest man on the planet. LOL. I'll stop now sorry,...had a gush moment.
smile.gif

As for the website....wow you guys! I would be so excited to get one started and it blows me away how many of you have hinted about helping.

Well, I feel another chapter coming on.

-Bluey

i think a website is a great idea too, and i have lots of webdesign experience if you need help!

1. bluey dont die!
2. get with the fly...as much as i love macphisto...hahah....it's all about the fly
3. i dreamed about MPS last night...what is happening to me!!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

Yay Bluey!! Another chapter!

I love the website idea... can't wait to see it up and running.
smile.gif

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
LadyHeartland's pics.

WOW OLIVE!!!!
I went to the website and I was like HEY IT'S BLUEPHISTO!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
Great job, I was soooo impressed. I'm listening to "tommorow" I've actually never heard it before...it's perfect. Wow, how sad.
-Bluey

And now, for no reason at all...

THE DRESS.
WL001.jpg

This is kinda what I'd pictured...

Back to my next chapter...
biggrin.gif

------------------
LadyHeartland's pics.

((((((((((Bluey))))))))))

You can tell it has been a bad day when being a bridesmaid in a fictional wedding makes you cry...

Bluey you are too kind to me. Really. I have had the worst day possible, I won't go into details, but trust me on this one...

Bona it looks like you guys got to the wedding faster than I thought! (this is the event I was waiting for) I will try to post the pics by tonight, but my dad is coming over to do some "homework" on the computer, so hopefully I will get some time after he is done!

Olive, I would totally love for you to be involved in the making of the website! And anyone else for that matter, I think we need to switch to stealth mode so it can be a surprise when it is finished! So email me U2thegoalissoul@aol.com and we will start planning!

Bluey once again...thank you so much...so much.
smile.gif

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

I'll post again a little later but right now I've gotta run.
smile.gif

------------------
LadyHeartland's pics.

Hey guys...Bona I can't wait to read your post. YAY, but I am done posting for tonight, I am going out for martinis with friends. Really, I am...whee!
I am so terribly un-suave it frightens me.
Anyway, just thought you'd like to know...and I will be thinking to myself "What the hell did she post?". Lol.
Fishy, I'm so glad I could brighten your day, you are such a sweetheart. HUGS.
-Bluey (out having martinis)

And the ceremony is under way!
biggrin.gif

la-jt9.jpg

Loved the pic of Cameron Diaz and Mackie, Fishy!
biggrin.gif

------------------
LadyHeartland's pics.

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 12-01-2001).]

Hey Bona...well I have to admit...I never thought we would see the day...but I won't hold my breath...we haven't gotten past the ever important "Speak now..." part!
smile.gif
Anyway...hope you like the pic! I have one more...but it will come later in the story...

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

Actually, Bluey.. I won't have time to post today.
frown.gif
So if you want to go ahead and write the ceremony... or somebody post something to save the thread from the oblivion of page 2... I won't have a chance to post anything until very late tonight.

------------------
LadyHeartland's pics.

Hey girlies *hugs* I love the story so far...I had to catch up on it cos my cousins from mexico were here and they wouldn't let me on the puter...c'mon girlies more more more
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

All I have to say for my last post is...
*giggle*

Man, there are going to be problems when one of them wakes up. Feel free to run with this one Bona, hope I did a sufficient job of the ceremony, I was trying to leave you enough "room" to tell it from Bona's perspective.
-Bluey (the naughty little poster)

Bluey! Thanks. The ceremony was beautiful! I don't know when I'll be able to get around to posting... tomorrow afternoon at the latest... I love college
rolleyes.gif
(sense the sarcasm). I love how my schedule is pretty manageable for a few weeks then everything ends up due on THE SAME DAMN DAY!! Grrr!!

Your post cheered me up.
biggrin.gif
I hope I can get around to posting later tonight... *sigh* school. Eh, who needs it!

------------------
LadyHeartland's pics.

Originally posted by blueeyes:
All I have to say for my last post is...
*giggle*

Man, there are going to be problems when one of them wakes up. -Bluey (the naughty little poster)

lmaooo!!! yayy!! *rubs hands in excitement* this is gonna be goooood!
smile.gif
LOL

nice post bluey! and nice pics Fishy! and and and! ditto to all! and to all a good nite
tongue.gif

------------------

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Here are some more Bluephisto pics I found...ahhh procrastination...:

332%3A566323232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E2323283449%3B38ot1lsi

Looking troubled in front of a mirror...she does a lot of this.

332%3A566323232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E2323283449%3B39ot1lsi

The temptress Bluephisto... I love the candles.

332%3A566323232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E2323283449%3B3%3Aot1lsi

Looking shocked...she also does this quite a bit...poor girl.

332%3A566323232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E2323283449%3B3%3Bot1lsi

Bluephisto pointing a gun... I love women who kick ass.

Hope you enjoyed!
_Blueeyes

Carrie Anne Moss from the Matrix. She rocks.

And now...because that essay can wait
Angel on Shoulder: No it can't...get to work!
Devil on Shoulder: But you deserve a break darling...write more! MORE!
Angel on Shoulder: You'll be sorry if you don't start it soon.
Devil on Shoulder: I think you need a bottle of wine.

Anyway...sorry about that.
Here is a pic of Screwtape that I found....SUPER CREEEPY! He was mentioned recently soo, here it is.
332%3A566323232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E232328344%3A4%3C4ot1lsi

-Bluey

Bluey I can't wait ti read the "Morning After" post! This is gonna be good! You sent chills up my spine when I read about screwtape! AHHHHH!!! *Runs far far away*

Olive and Opal, I got your emails, I am so excited to get this started. I am no good with choosing host sites, I always just use my school account, but that expires every semester, so I don't want to do that for the MPS. I guess we really need a site where we can all edit it, is that even possible? Anyway, email me with you ideas, and I will email you mine tomorrow and then we can start brainstorming! Woo-hoo! I am so excited to get this going!

Well I must be going to bed, tonight I went out with my friends and had a little too much to drink, so it is beddy-bye time! Have a great night, and an even better day!

I love you guys!

Fishy <><

------------------

Seriously w/ the Screwtape sightings- I'm getting freaked out here dammit! Ahhh yeah Fishy! A site would be awesome! I'm feeling a little uncreative tonight, so I'll have to contribute ideas later, haha. Anyway, I was having MPS withdraws b/c I've been gone this weekend, and...oh yeah, I just got my hit...
biggrin.gif

about the website... i have about 100mb of webspace burning up a hole in my...um...disc drive? haha. so as far as hosting goes, if you dont mind a non u2 related domain name, feel free to take advantage of it. didn't you say you got an angelfire address?

i've been looking for a new webproject, cant wait to get started.

good night
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

hi opal, hi fishy!
this is so exciting! i'll be brief since i almost burnt the kitchen down when i forgot i was boiling some eggs!!
eek.gif
and now i gotta watch the stove
ok opal email me too oliveu2cm@yahoo.com and we can go on a threeway emailing thing, i told fishy some of my ideas already. this will be fun! angelfire sounds great- as long as it's not like geocities and limits the amount of traffic (boo!) and .. ok i'll explain the rest of my thoughts to you guys privately. lol.. secrets...!

ps. bluey thats a freaky picture of screwtape bahhh

nite!

------------------

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Awwww,
You guys are fantastic!
I was thinking of posting tonight, but I'm actually (freaky...) getting sick. I slept for about 16 hours today. I guess I needed it. Blah. Maybe I should write about Bluephisto winning a million dollars...it could happen! Lol.
My body wants to go to bed, my brain wants to write.
We'll see what part of me wins out.
Hugs to you all, you are great. I can't believe how enthusiastic everyone is about this!
-Bluey

Aww...bluey, don't be sick! I am dangerously close to developing pneumonia myself from my GA experience last week.(for some reason my doctor almost yelled at me for standing outside in the freezing rain all day) ANYWAY!!....
Damn Mac! Fly is sooo gonna kick his "shiny ass" when he gets up! Poor Bluey, these two men are practically suffocating her and she's dying on top of it all. Not that I would complain if it was me and I wasn't dying from a disease I got in Hell...
That Christopher Walken picture is too freaky. *shiver*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom