MacPhisto Society: Rants & Raves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaaahhhh! I'm the fortunate one who got to see the "deleted scene!" I'll sell it for major $$$ when the MPS DVD comes out.
Thanks so much Olive for posting the lyrics to H&H- I knew they were out there somewhere, haha. And I agree, yay for Fly!
I'd been wondering when he was gonna get back into the action.
I've also been wondering where the hell Echo
is.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(I'm sure I annoy the crap out of her when I do this).

Fishy better have a damn good reason for being abscent when Bluey needed her!!! I love you Bluey, please don't go!!! JEN YOU ARE A GODDESS, WE LIVE FOR YOU, EVERYTHING YOU DO IS...SLAM!!!

Well that wasn't very nice...
smile.gif

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

Yea Fly! I was going to have to come in and make a cameo and work with Fly to make Bluey jealous or wake up or something!
ScottPhisto! You are showing emotion?! I can wait to find out what's going on with you...

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:

ScottPhisto! You are showing emotion?! I can wait to find out what's going on with you...

Hey now! I'm a sensitive guy! Beneath that happy-go-lucky exterior is a plush apolstry of emotion and feelings! Well, not so much a plush apolstry as it is a thick, slimy, oil-based substance that is my inner filling.

Scottphisto:
Much like a twinkie: Soft outside, gooey center...but, he doesn't come shrink wrapped...

Hmm...methinks Mona should be scandalized by now...

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

oh no i'm so confused. reading the old one and the new one at the same time i've mushed story lines together....

1. so bona jumped off the roof again...is this before or after macphisto and bluey get into a fight? i'm under the impression it's after but then.....
2. what did macphisto and bluey fight about so that she wants to be alone and ends up leaving with fly (YAY!! i have a soft spot for him lol)?

help!!!

and keep writing!!!
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

MacPhisto and Bluey fought over the fact that MacPhisto is still in love with Bona, but she's NOTHING compared to what he feels for Bluey and Bluey doesn't understand that. Bona jumps off the roof after Bluey and Mac get into a fight.

I hope that clarifies things.
smile.gif

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

Originally posted by opaltranquility:
oh no i'm so confused. reading the old one and the new one at the same time i've mushed story lines together....

1. so bona jumped off the roof again...is this before or after macphisto and bluey get into a fight? i'm under the impression it's after but then.....
2. what did macphisto and bluey fight about so that she wants to be alone and ends up leaving with fly (YAY!! i have a soft spot for him lol)?

Okay....

1. This is what happened
-Bluey and Macphisto fight in the bedroom
THEN
-Bluey shoves him out of the room
THEN
-Macphisto wanders into the room with Larry and they discover Bona is gone
THEN
-Bluey goes to the ballroom and meets The Fly.

While all this is happening, Fishy is in the bathroom with Adam.
Hope that clears it up.

What Mac and Bluey fought about will be clarified later...actually Bona did it perfectly, thank you dear!

Fishy better brace herself when she comes back...Oh yeah baby!

-Bluey

p.s. ScottPhisto...I loved your last post, the kitten just makes me so happy. Feel free to talk to Bluey or whatever if they cross paths...I'm so curious as to what you are!?

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 11-30-2001).]

download Dublin 1993, MacPhisto singing Desire...

here for the MPS

------------------
She tied you to the kitchen chair
She broke your throne She cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 12-01-2001).]

Now that my week is over I can spend way too much time looking for pictures of actors to be in a movie that will never actually get made:

332%3A393523232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E23232833653%3A6ot1lsi

This is what Bluephisto looks like to me. At least when she's not smiley etc.
332%3A393523232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E23232833653%3A5ot1lsi

I love this one she looks so...stoic. Note the chains in background..creepy. Which brings me too..............
332%3A393523232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E23232833653%3A3ot1lsi

Screwtape...ACK! *Shudder, hide* Too creepy, that boy.
332%3A393523232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E23232833653%3A4ot1lsi

I couldn't leave this one out. It's just too creepy. Gonna go turn all the lights in my house on now...
332%3A393523232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E232328336989%3Bot1lsi

And here is one that is kind of how I picture Bonaphisto in my head.
Again, all these are just me and my delusions, thought I'd share.
Thanks for all the songs Olive, keep them coming.
-Bluey

Wow, Bluey! Now THAT I can see as Bluephisto,

and Cameron makes a REALLY good Bonaphisto there!! awesome!!

for your listening pleasure... I've uploaded also, ZOOTV Grand Finale Tokyo Dome 12-10-93, Macphisto makes a tele-phone call, sings Lemon and WOWY. See the link above phistos. and enjoy.

------------------

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Here's who I picture as playing Larry...
US-tank.jpg

Of Course when I write the story I write for Larry himself, but...

My version of Bona...
003.jpg

My version of Bluey...
062.jpg

Well... on to another installment!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
LadyHeartland's pics.

YAY BONA!
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST! POST! Lol.
That's a PERFECT pic of Bona, and Matt Damon is good for Larry. Cathy ZJ would be good if she had blue eyes and came across a little more intellectually. But I thought of her too!
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!
I'm glad you're okay, hurrah!
-Bluey

I'm workin' on it!!
biggrin.gif
Just wait... *evil snicker* I have more ideas for guests.

Oh and Fishy, wherever you are... now that I've revealed who the father is, you can reveal some more of those pics you made, that is of course if you want to...
biggrin.gif

------------------
LadyHeartland's pics.

Bluey!!! I was ROTFLMAO!!! It is so creepy but you have nailed my personality down to a T!!! I just want to make it clear that Bluey came up with all of this stuff on her own, but LeighAnne(Fishy's alter ego)

1. Bites her lips when she is nervous
2. Is a grade-A, no one does it better klutz
3. Just got her butt-length hair chopped off into a bob
4. always seems to be wearing unsexy underware at all of the wrong times!
5. Is a nervous wreck when it come to flirting with guys I like

It is actually quite creepy...but fecking hilarious!!!

I think Adam and I are going to end up killing eachother if we have too many more encounters! Thank you sooo much for including me in the story...I can't express how happy it makes me when I appear in the storyline!

But Bluey girl...really that was an awesome post...so feckin funny...and then so sweet in the bathroom! But he ditched me! He is gonna have to make up for that big time! Fishy doesn't handle rejection well...
smile.gif

Ahhhh, my dearest Bona...patience Bona-san...the time is not yet right for the unveiling of the pics...you and Bluey have some major work to do before that...

You guys ALL rock and roll!

Fishy <><(Glad to be back in the land of Phistos)

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

Beautiful post, Bluey... I just hope you're gonna make it back in time for the wedding...

Did you really think we could leave the Addams Family out of this?
wink.gif

------------------
LadyHeartland's pics.

Oh Bluey...this simply will not do...will not do at all...

Fishy <><

------------------

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Oh Bluey...this simply will not do...will not do at all...

Fishy <><

here's the beautiful version i'm listening to right now, with Bono and adam in the background...

Won't you be back tomorrow
Will you be back tomorrow
Can I sleep tonight

Outside
Somebody's outside
Somebody's knocking at the door
There's a black car parked
At the side of the road
Don't go to the door
Don't go to the door

I'm going out
I'm going outside mother
I'm going out there

Can I sleep tonight

Who broke the window
Who broke down the door
Who tore the curtain
And who was He for
Who heals the wounds
Who heals the scars
Open the door
Open the door

Won't you come back tomorrow
Can I sleep tonight

Cause I want you...I want youuu...
I.......I...I want you
Oh boy
stop your crying
soon you'll be
death is dying
Oh boy
stop your crying
soon you'll be
Death is dying
dontopen the door
ooh...
Soon you'll be...
ohh boy...

*nooooo bluey!*

Olive those lyrics are beautiful...

Fishy <><

------------------

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Olive those lyrics are beautiful...

Fishy <><

thx...
You can get the song here

------------------

* U2 Take Me Higher *

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 11-30-2001).]

I agree this is totally Bluey:
332%3A393523232%7Ffp4%3C%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E23232833653%3A6ot1lsi

...but think the real thing is even more interesting looking!
wink.gif

But I don't like Cameron as Bona...she's too big and horsey looking. Meg is better...but still not quite it for me. Before I knew Bona was a blonde, I pictured her as a petite brunette with long wavy hair....but now that I've seen Bona for real, I think I like the real Bona as um...Bona.
smile.gif

But ooooh...Chris W. as Screwtape...that's a goodie...however, may I suggest Willem Dafoe as well? (esp. if you've seen him in the movie that was out recently where he plays a bit too real 'Nosferatu'--YEESH).

Disco

Oh my gosh Echo! I was just going to post a song by Rufus for the soundtrack!!! How freaky! I hope I am not stepping on your toes by doing this...but I think this song is sooooooo beautiful, and so appropriate for MacPhisto, I imagine these are thoughts going through his head now that he knows Bluey is dying...

Hallelujah

I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this
The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
She tied you
To a kitchen chair
She broke your throne, and she cut your hair

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Baby I have been here before
I know this room, I've walked this floor
I used to live alone before i knew you
I've seen your flag on the marble lodge
Love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

There was a time you'd let me know
What's real and going on below
But now you never show it to me,
do you?
And remember when i moved in you,
The holy dark was moving too,
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Maybe there's a god above,
And all i ever learned from love
Was how to shoot at someone who outgrew you
And it's not a cry you can hear at night
It's not somebody whose's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Fishy <><
P.S. If you've never heard this song I highly recommend downloading it...it is really very beautiful...

------------------

[This message has been edited by FishNeedsABicycle (edited 11-30-2001).]

Well ladies I have officially procured our internet space...I don't want to give you the address until I have the basics set up on the site, but I am hosting it on angelfire(I thought that part of the name was pretty cool since I have no control over it) the rest of the address is pretty kickass too! But if anyone has a page with angelfire and wants to give me pointers please email me

U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

What do you guys want on the site? This is our baby, so whatever you want I will try my best to do!

Fishy <><

------------------

Ahhhhh! Bluey!!

She WILL be back for the wedding. Won't she? Bona would be dreadfully upset.

I suppose I'll do one more installment for the night.

------------------
LadyHeartland's pics.

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Ahhhhh! Bluey!!

She WILL be back for the wedding. Won't she? Bona would be dreadfully upset.

I suppose I'll do one more installment for the night.

Well, Bona has the Fly's phone number doesn't she? She should phone him!
Lol.
-Bluey

Bluey that last post was so touching...even when they were just playing games I was crying...and then it just got worse as the Fly was putting her to bed...

Why can't I find a guy like the Fly in real life? This Fish is beginning to think she needs a bicycle...

*sigh*

Fishy <><

------------------

I cannot say it enough times, I love Fly. He is actually down to earth, in a rock star way. Bluey, I almost cried when reading your post. So very real and sweet.
Also, I picture you guys as your characters! Keep the goodness coming girls!
I can't wait for the actual wedding!

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Okay....

1. This is what happened
-Bluey and Macphisto fight in the bedroom
THEN
-Bluey shoves him out of the room
THEN
-Macphisto wanders into the room with Larry and they discover Bona is gone
THEN
-Bluey goes to the ballroom and meets The Fly.

While all this is happening, Fishy is in the bathroom with Adam.
Hope that clears it up.

What Mac and Bluey fought about will be clarified later...actually Bona did it perfectly, thank you dear!

Fishy better brace herself when she comes back...Oh yeah baby!

-Bluey

p.s. ScottPhisto...I loved your last post, the kitten just makes me so happy. Feel free to talk to Bluey or whatever if they cross paths...I'm so curious as to what you are!?

Boy, that helped ME too. Thanks!

As far as what I am...so far, no one knows. Not even Echo. But, hopefully, I'll find time today to start to shed light on...myself.

I warn you, however. Scottphisto wasn't always such a nice guy. He's done some things. Not very nice things.

*chuckles to self* They like me! They really like me!!

*dashes to write*

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

for your listening pleasure... I've uploaded also, ZOOTV Grand Finale Tokyo Dome 12-10-93, Macphisto makes a tele-phone call, sings Lemon and WOWY. See the link above phistos. and enjoy.

Hey Olive--Great site!
where can I find the phone call, Lemon and WOWY? When I clicked the link I downloaded Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car?!

------------------
~*Honey*~

The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom